Tree of Savior Forum

Aspergillium fix WHERE

Chaplain in this build only if you want to have powerful basic attacks and immunity to knockback/knockdown I guess.

may be u cannot use it with monk double punch

it works fine with Double Punch, itā€™s just that the scaling is different, which is why it is a bad idea to stack both classes if you just want to go for the basic attacks.
It also wastes a lot of potential if you want to go for additional damage ichors & items (for example the new ark, the assister, item awakening on the weapon, the moringponia karaliene accessory set, etc.)
instead of items that potentially boost all your damage, not only basic attacks, and Binatio being so short-lived is a bummer,too, just like the other Chaplain skills.

Chaplain could be interesting if the developers ever decide to introduce a system where you can decide how much cooldown the skills should have, and the damage would scale automatically.

Chaplain is dead.
Phys cleric died with it.

I understand your pain butā€¦ xD Chaplain was never physical. Chaplain was always more magical but I think it was meant to be a hybrid classā€¦but they killed it off when they started to separate physical clerics from magical ones more and moreā€¦

The problems of chaplain and the problems of physical clerics are 2 different things.

Chaplain has bit of a compatibility problem with physical clerics in this caseā€¦ They could solve it by making chaplain attribute work like krivis or druidā€¦ but tbh I would be happier if they would realise it was a bad idea to separate mag and phys clerics in the first placeā€¦

Chaplain is a magic class the only benefit of Monk really for Chaplain is that Monk provides a DoT and an extra attack line (on enemies under 50% hp) to stack with Binatio and other Additional damage.

Pretty sure it is better though to just put Chaplain with Exo or Crusader though if you want to play Chappy.

It is not that clearly magical. Its base scaling is DEX STRā€¦ I think that was meant to be the compensation for aspergillum being a magic skillā€¦but later they added that magic stat change attribute what kinda ruined that. I think imc is not sure atm what they want with chaplain. They also made last rites scale with all offensive stats and vaivora mace gives all offensive stats too.

Also Chaplain does have little synergies with Zealot and Inquisitorā€¦less and less with inquisitor tho and itā€™s a shameā€¦

but all in allā€¦with the current situation yesā€¦Exo Crusader is better for nowā€¦

This is quite possibly the biggest insult to physical Clerics since Crusaderā€™s skill factors.

4 Likes

You mean,

Physical Cleric has always been dead.
Chaplain just died on its own.

Even doing Chaplain-Druid-Crusader using Demi-Lycan form to auto-attack nets better damage than putting Chaplain with Physical Clerics. Chaplainā€™s successes and failures never had anything to do with Physical Clerics.

Meanwhile top TBL cleric ranker in kToS using Chaplain-Inquisitor-Kabbalist to outheal others and kill players with Inquisitor + Chaplainā€™s PvP-suited buffs.

1 Like

ahhā€¦we need that heal updateā€¦but I have to wait for that for monthsā€¦ at the moment all heals suck in pvp XD
I never understood why we have to get updates btw that clearly didnā€™t work out wellā€¦the heal nerf is horrible for nowā€¦

I TOLD YOU ALL IT WAS A BUG
I WAS RIGHT
ā– ā– ā– ā–  I SHOULDNā€™T HAVE DELETED THE CHARACTER

1 Like

I saw that and I have no idea what that means lolā€¦ Iā€™m wondering if it will affect me at allā€¦because it still seems to work fine for me.

Wish they would have said it more clearlyā€¦ X)

All that means is that itā€™s getting checked because it was reported. It doesnā€™t mean itā€™s a confirmed bug.

KToS has been doing posts like this for many months. Itā€™s the same format.

2 Likes

99% of the top dps in bernice/weekly boss = magical dps. Physical clerig is just for the roleplay (isnā€™t bad, but is meme for the competitive PvE).

Itā€™s a physical class with magic scaling, Iā€™m pretty sure even Inquisitor got itā€™s magic skills turned into physical scaling.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.