Tree of Savior Forum

Aspergillium fix WHERE

I already wrote 3 tickets, one even with video proof.

Itā€™s so weird because I donā€™t have this. Iā€™m wondering what causes it to you.

I have an Oracle-Zealot-Chaplain atm. So I always have some INT I guess. Maybe itā€™s INT related?

I donā€™t knowā€¦ you mentioned 2 builds. Both of those builds have/had this issue? I rly would like to know whatā€™s that bug to be able to avoid it if possibleā€¦

Yep thatā€™s pretty much all you can do really, just wait for IMC to reply and bother fixing it. The more game-breaking the problem is, the faster IMC will bother with it.

With that said, I heard the bug is fixed already, so to may be a set-up thing, like the difference between build (IIRC crusader/exorcist and monk/zealot damage buffs, 120% vs 40%), the difference in base stats, your weapon or the monster youā€™re hitting or something, but best be patient. Hopefully your problem gets fixed fast.

Just want to report that I think Aspergillium is now finally working as intended. Did some simple test today and itā€™s hitting 100K+ damage with my character having only 16k M.Attack and P.Attack.

Sorry but no. Itā€™s not WORKING.
Test it correctly.

Removed all gear, 1516 atk and matk:
531% SF Smite vs 775% SF Aspergillium

Aspergillium

Smite

The monster is dark property, so Aspergillium was dealing extra holy damage too?

Anyways
Smite: 1.4k damage
Aspergillium: 191

Itā€™s NOT working :slight_smile:

I already opened a ticket for this and it was closed as ā€œnot an issueā€ then ā€œsent to the correct departmentā€.
Itā€™s been almost 5 months of this very same issue, AND ITā€™S THE CORE SKILL OF THE CLASS.

@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian
@Staff_Alex
@Staff_Jin
@STAFF_Yuri
@William121213513513
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy

Again, it seems working fine here. Youā€™re saying it was supposed to do way more damage?

Iā€™ve tested it with my subchar Chaplains again and itā€™s working there as intended, dealing 620% SFR at level 15.

As shown in the screenshots, itā€™s not working on my character.

Dude I just noticed, that video is a huge lie, the monsterā€™s weak to holy.

just tested right now, its seem work
not as low like before

Aspergillum - 1116%

Fanatic Illusion - 2240%

Magic attack: 14424
Physical Attack: 14650 - 14863

Your Magic attack is pretty low without gearsā€¦ isnā€™t it just how defense is calculated maybe? Do you have such difference with gears on?

I actually ran the math on his screen fight:

Amacalf has 5468 mdef.

damage = 7.75 x 409 x {log [(409/5469)^0.8 +1)]} =
7.75 x 409 x 0.051391 = ~ 163 damage

So even with that high skill factor, because of his low magic attack value, he only deals around 163 damage with Aspergillum while Smite deals a lot more since his physical attack is nearly 4 times as high.

1 Like

So phys chaplain, that is phys in base, uses m.atk for itā€™s only core attack skill?

Nice.

2 Likes

Did you account the 50% more damage to mutant with Smite?

Yep, I confirmed this as well. It works on all magic damage and physical. For example, it also works on Plague Doctor Incinerate as well as Black Death Steam.

As to why I tried that combinationā€¦ Itā€™s easier to start Incinerate on an enemy with Judgement, while Black Death Steam is on CD.

The correct power for defense formula is 0.9. It was changed during rebuild or combat system change.

No worry guys, as seeing thereā€™s no way to make an AA class with Chaplain since itā€™s AA mechanic scales with MAGIC DAMAGE, I deleted it.

And also I havenā€™t logged in since.

Inquisitor, Zealot and Chaplaim. Is this a good build for physical clerig?

Iā€™m thinking of that build too but i canā€™t rly decide what i want hahaā€¦ I think itā€™s fine except that it is still quite behind that abomination exorcist-crusaderā€¦ XD