Tree of Savior Forum

Arts Skill Issue

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Arts Skill Issue’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2249

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

Why don’t you just list the problematic arts and tell the players what the real issue is (cool down reset by switching arts on and off) like you did here for KTOS? By the way, it wasn’t just arts, it was also attributes having the issue.

It’s interesting that in this case the issue is tackled simultaneously on both KTOS and iTOS, but usually it takes months or longer to resolve issues that have been resolved already on KTOS. I know that in this specific case it was possible to do so via server changes, so downloading data via patch wasn’t required, but if the coordination worked so fine here, it makes me wonder why it takes forever for some simple problems.

I’ll put the list here for reference:
merh

3 Likes

curious, wats the issue with Thrust: Charge?

/20 chars it’s the same for all of the arts and attributes affected

You sure all affected? You personally test all that?

All skill already have prevention method which we all thought toggle doesn’t work anymore. Only zaibas have that small window to toggle attribute while other skill is instant cast, channeling or casting.

You cannot test that because they already changed it on the server side.
And the list is from IMC, not mine. I just translated the list they put on their official KTOS site and to which I linked

They only blocked outside town with no real fix yet. Imo the reason for quick patch is because people are suspecting 39b wbr record in ktos by a krivis user, and of course got youtuber sharing this bug as awareness.

1 Like

Worse would it be if the bug was not shared.