Tree of Savior Forum

Artists Compilation: Please Share :)

uwaaa you’re all amazing T^T so many beautiful arts~

my first tos artsuu !! ;v; /rolls away

11 Likes

My entries to the Halloween contest here.

Valentine’s contest entries here and here.

7 Likes

Segue: tagging beloved babes. share your glorious art D:< /slapped
@pixelp0p @charredh @Mistreil @Darumy @Arcelle @iorisu.artist @mikai

6 Likes

Halloween:

Christmas:

Valentine’s Day:

8 Likes

Valentine:

10 Likes

Halloween

Valentines

8 Likes

Halloween

X-Mas

Valentines Day <3

9 Likes

Lost both times bahaha. Congrats to the winners for valentines!

tbh i’m more upset that some of you guys didn’t make it in (??? america explain) but it’s all in good fun.

chili i lvoe you

my tumblr blog not art exclusive but there’s the tag. I think I wont be drawing for tos for a long while since I more or less quit and am waaayyy too into fire emblem rn heh

HOW COULD I FORGET MY HOT LEGS POPOLION SUBS

18 Likes

I’ll just save this and keep it on my Phone forever sobs

2 Likes

Wow your art is amazing!

My main char is Featherfoot cause I’m fell in love with tribal arts //// hope you guys like them!

Valentine’s day

24 Likes

holy wow. Your art is literally some of my favorite I’ve ever seen for this game and that’s a huge bracket of talented folks I’m gonna mcfreakin lose it

@momotea Thank you so much! It means a lot to recieve feedback on my drawings.

1 Like

Halloween:

Christmas:

Valentine’s day:

10 Likes

DEM LEGS omg :heart_eyes:

@momotea thanks for the link, such a good thread!

summoned by Chili
I only participated in the first fest!! (> w<)9 Was fun crying on Twitter about the deadline with you guys LOL

@Darumy the valentine one is so nice!!! I didn’t see it! ;A;) (the fanartfest needs an own subsection lol…)

14 Likes

First fan art contest:
Entry 1. A quick little drawing where i mostly wanted to test out some art nouveau stuff, some stained glass techniques and some texture. Used official art as a starting point as I suck at drawing in the typical anime style and i had no hope of this actually winning anything.

Entry 2. Did a honest try at drawing as anime-ish as I can. I still suck at it (I can’t cel shade for the life of me it seems), but had a lot of fun playing around with the pin-up style.

Halloween:
Desided to try and use my own normal style for this one. Put sooo much time and effort into this one that did not pay off at all. Learned my lesson there.

Christmas:
The base idea for this one was to give people with long loadingscreens something to do while they load. Did not turn out as I had planned at all because I ended up with having way to little time to work on it.

Valentine:
Keep it simple and sweet, but still interesting to look at. A box of chocolates are not exactly the most original idéa, but I did what I could to give it a twist so it would not be to boring. Still trying to walk the line between realism and as anime-ish i can get it. Having to little time is still an issue.

9 Likes

I would totally buy hanami and kepa chocolates :3

how long did that take u? I hope to see more of your work! and Festival :dog2:

some artists that deserves attention. Hope you all will share :pig2:

@ms.reishi @ahmad.zahid.g @elunium04 @LavaCake @aldoe_leang @winterfeuille Lavacake is a must!!! am i the only one?
And @ponachan :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since everyone posted their amazing work…

here is my not so amazing work to balance the scale xD

5 Likes