Tree of Savior Forum

Artists Compilation: Please Share :)

Halloween:

Christmas:

Valentine’s day:

10 Likes

DEM LEGS omg :heart_eyes:

@momotea thanks for the link, such a good thread!

summoned by Chili
I only participated in the first fest!! (> w<)9 Was fun crying on Twitter about the deadline with you guys LOL

@Darumy the valentine one is so nice!!! I didn’t see it! ;A;) (the fanartfest needs an own subsection lol…)

14 Likes

First fan art contest:
Entry 1. A quick little drawing where i mostly wanted to test out some art nouveau stuff, some stained glass techniques and some texture. Used official art as a starting point as I suck at drawing in the typical anime style and i had no hope of this actually winning anything.

Entry 2. Did a honest try at drawing as anime-ish as I can. I still suck at it (I can’t cel shade for the life of me it seems), but had a lot of fun playing around with the pin-up style.

Halloween:
Desided to try and use my own normal style for this one. Put sooo much time and effort into this one that did not pay off at all. Learned my lesson there.

Christmas:
The base idea for this one was to give people with long loadingscreens something to do while they load. Did not turn out as I had planned at all because I ended up with having way to little time to work on it.

Valentine:
Keep it simple and sweet, but still interesting to look at. A box of chocolates are not exactly the most original idéa, but I did what I could to give it a twist so it would not be to boring. Still trying to walk the line between realism and as anime-ish i can get it. Having to little time is still an issue.

9 Likes

I would totally buy hanami and kepa chocolates :3

how long did that take u? I hope to see more of your work! and Festival :dog2:

some artists that deserves attention. Hope you all will share :pig2:

@ms.reishi @ahmad.zahid.g @elunium04 @LavaCake @aldoe_leang @winterfeuille Lavacake is a must!!! am i the only one?
And @ponachan :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since everyone posted their amazing work…

here is my not so amazing work to balance the scale xD

5 Likes

Thanks for calling me out :'D. I wasn’t going to post my fan-art here since I only made 1 so far and it’s not that catchy compared to all the stunning works above anyway… But well, posting wouldn’t hurt either xD

Long live Lava cakes and all the sweet yummies in the world! x"3

Now, to go on with the tag… @monsterrrous your turn please :'3

12 Likes

I’m very fond of your candies and desserts theme and sexy heels xD

1 Like

Halloween

Xmas

7 Likes

Well, I only join the Christmas Event though, I got lazy during the Valentine event…

10 Likes

Thanks @ms.reishi Reishi, here is my entry for Valentine xD

I wanted to draw much more things on the table but the deadline was close xD

I don’t know why my picture on the loading screen is so small ~ not fit to the full size of the screen /___\ Is that my fault when uploading the file?

Haven’t seen 2 of my most favourite artworks Timely shipment @ninjinshiru and Rose for you @akizoneartist here!

9 Likes

First fan art contest:

Xmas:
Valentine:“Your Finest moment”

3 Likes

Thanks @momotea for the recommendation! Here are my previous works for the Fan art Fest :slight_smile:

More works at: http://winterfeuille.deviantart.com/

4 Likes

i don’t have much artwork

16 Likes

Dunno if you guys like processes, but i will post a little bit of mine:

First art fest (I was reading berserk a lot, got carried away with details haha)

Halloween:

What the art community here think about a collab? We could make one! One class to one artist to draw? What you guys think?

4 Likes

Heya guys :3 wanna share mine too >.< here it is <3

6 Likes

i specialize in doodles pls dont look for meeeeeeee

/whizzes off into the sun set

I’M LOOKING FOR YOU.