Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

@crevox Which the case of you choice the Necromancer skill [Raise Dead] and [Raise Skull Archer] ,Instead of [Raise Skull Mage]

You should have both Raise Dead and Raise Skull Archer ideally. Raise Dead is useful for fighting bosses and Raise Skull Archer is for fighting many enemies at once.

Raise Skull Mage is generally only useful for the “Protection Magic” attribute. You should really have this active if you don’t have a Rangovas Necklace.

how abou the new art skill ?
Used this attri can’t riding

Generally not useful. Might be able to find some use in non-summoner builds that take Sorcerer, but a demon using its skills automatically is something you don’t want. You have no control over when they’ll burn those cooldowns, where they’ll aim them, and you get no damage boost from Riding on the skills. They’re also easily interrupted via leashing the demon, wasting the cooldown entirely. Some demons like Marnox are sought after for their auto-attack having great AoE clear, and having him use his skills is worse than continuously punching.

Unless a specific useful case is found with a certain demon, this art is a miss. It won’t be helpful for most Sorcerers and should be disabled (or not learned at all) as it actively hinders you. Some players may prefer the demon using its skills automatically as a playstyle choice, and that’s okay, but it’s preferable to use Riding to accomplish this.

Thats exactly what i tough u cant perform the skill exactly when u want thats not good unless they do something in the AI like if there are 5+ monsters nearby the caster (the summon) cast skills (except for bosses or players ) otherwise when they see one enemie they cas t the skills and that sucks. The only good thing about this it is that is an atribute and can be canceled or activated so u can farm in zones with it activated in automatic mode xD (that mode when u farm in zombie mode xD) AND for SUmmons that CANT MOVE i find it useful some necro farmers will get what i am meaning :wink:

and will it have 10 points to level it??? so the summon get more damage or that stuff?? to compensate the lose of more damage while riding.

so 2/3 art for summoners are useless… Sorc is bad due to casting it when cd, Necro’s archer just have faster atk speed but the atk rate/cd is still the same resulting in same dps as before (wonder hows flesh hoop dmg now with full corpse? ) . how bout Bokor, zombie exploding when dying does dying through damballa counted resulting in 2 explosion per zombie?

i havent seen anyone test it using demons with low CD skills like Specter of deceit and Rikaus, or maybe even Shadowgaler with its 5s secondary, its 3rd attack is 25s but it seems like it will always cancel it anyway.

No, it doesn’t work with Damballa.

A lot of these kinds of skills are worse than the demon just auto attacking, but I can’t remember their skills in particular to say quite yet.

Haven’t seen the new 130% matk update for sorcerer art to see how it add damage.

For filler sorcerer, it does seems good when you have many rotation. But maybe full summoner can morph for another set of skill (like double templeshooter). Still need to spr swap between summoning/morph.

*Add new video

The video exposed a bigger issue that the demons won’t even use the skills immediately it seems. Both Ignas and Froster Lord took quite some time to use their skills; it’s purely random.

Not only do you lose +50% damage on the demon’s skills (cause you can’t use Riding: Enhance) but you also lose the ability to aim it or time the usage at all. So, it’s even worse than I thought.

I’m not sure what you mean by this.

From the video(+other videos) I can see the summon use skills immediately upon spawning and prioritizing longest cd skill first. The video probably the summon missed all it skill by targeting mob behind player.

I never play full riding build but I agree timing, positioning and aiming going downhill.

The 130%, idk if it’s just add your like 1.3x aa damage to summon final damage or it modify your summon damage calculation during summon…which I assumed the later should be better.

You can see in the video that the second Froster Lord summon never uses his second skill. It only uses the first. It’s unclear if this is a bug or there’s some other reason for this.

You never should, but the attribute still devalues the ability to aim and time ability usage.

I wasn’t aware of this change since it was never applied to KTEST. If the damage allows it to be stronger than the Riding bonus, then it may be worth dealing with all the negatives the attribute brings if the damage gain is significant. However, if the summons are going to randomly not use their skills, then it will all depend on how frequently that occurs.

Hello just another question, how much SFR flesh hoop now have with the art that based on current number of corpse you hold. err dunno if its art or just new attri.

It states that you gain SFR equal to (Current Corpse Parts / 2).

goes along with attri of nec to increase corpse max slot? thank you very much :satisfaction:

1 Like

since corruption effect was change to poison increase dmg is the skeleton mage worth investing +5 ?
they do poison damage right ? thinking off skiaclips caster staff which spread hexing combo with skeleton mages aoe
what you guys think of this ?

really wish homunculus could cast sorc dmg skills
ideally i want to combo alchy mp/healing capability with sorc to keep overclock on

Can anyone explain the differences between the 3 types of skeletons and 3 types of zombies?

Also, I’m not sure if I’m doing things wrong, but it seems that Hexing does not hit much enemies?

Skeletons

Skeleton Soldiers attack the fastest and do the most damage per second (DPS), dealing slash/dark type damage to enemies. However, their sword can only hit one enemy at a time. This makes them ideal for fighting bosses. With the upcoming arts update, they also have the most defense, so they can survive those bosses much easier than other skeletons.

Skeleton Archers attack slower and do less DPS, but they deal ranged missile/dark type damage. In addition, their arrows hit multiple enemies at the same time around their target (16 AoE Attack Ratio). Due to both of these reasons, they are ideal for fighting multiple enemies at once.

Skeleton Mages attack as fast as archers, however, they do the least DPS. They deal magic/poison damage and are ranged attackers. Their standard auto attack cannot hit multiple enemies, however, they occasionally cast an AoE acid skill that deals damage in an area and applies stacks of the Necromancer Bane debuff.

With their attribute, they provide a buff to all of your summons that make them immune to knockdowns and knockbacks, and this is extremely useful if you do not have access to a Rangovas Necklace (which has the same effect). With the upcoming arts update, they can also buff your soldiers for increased defense and your archers for increased attack speed; however, this limits them to one mage at a time. Due to all of these reasons, they are ideally only used one at a time for support (if at all).

Zombies

Zombies attack quickly and do the most DPS of all 3 zombies, however, they have very low movement speed. They deal strike/dark damage. Zombies are extremely frail compared to skeletons.

Wheelchair Zombies have a much higher movement speed than normal zombies and attack just as quickly. However, they deal less DPS. They deal strike/dark damage. Wheelchair Zombies are just as frail as zombies.

Large Zombies are extremely defensive, having a very large amount of HP; multitudes more than the other zombie types. They also have a wider attack range, hitting multiple enemies at once easier. However, they attack slower and deal significantly less DPS than both other zombies. They deal strike/dark damage.

Hexing debuffs your target and enemies in a very short range from that target. The area of effect is very small. You can optionally use the Skiaclipse Caster staff to spread your Hexing debuff easier.

1 Like

Thank you! This s exactly what I needed. My summoner is just an alt character, so I wont be grinding for a skiaclipse most likely. May be imma drop effigy and hexing instead.

1 Like

Any good poison element summons for Sorc??