Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

Sorcerer summons don’t do property damage for the most part. The only ones that have any property associated with them are Marnox’s third skill (Fire) and Ignas (all skills are Dark). Even summons like Froster Lord do not do Ice damage.

1 Like

I have another question. Does leveling a card affect necromancer shoggoth? I was checking out different cards and I noticed that my lvl 8 card and lvl 1 card gave the same stats to my Shoggoth.

Also, just noticed chapparition has higher matk… thought it was physical XD

The stats in the Shoggoth window are completely incorrect and should be ignored. All monster cards give the same stats to Shoggoth.

However, if you check the Shoggoth skill description, you can see that stars (level) on the card provide the Shoggoth with increased Attack and Defense. This is true.

He’s a magic demon and uses some magic skills. His basic attack, however, is physical yes.

1 Like

If I use a physical summon in my main slot and use chappa in Morph, will it help chappa have higher basic atk damage??

No, because Morph causes you to lose the Attack bonus from the Summoning skill because you’re not summoning the demon with that skill. This causes Morph to generally result in a demon that does less damage.

ooohhhhh. I thought they would have the same exact stats.

WELL ACTUALLY THE TOOLTIP SAYS IT SHOULD MAINTAING THE SAME PREVIOUS STATS OF THE FIRST CARD MAYBE A BUG OR WRONG INFORMATION

I have another question. Do cards that inflict status effects like bleed, and cards that gain you sp per kill, apply to summon attacks and kills?

Summoner still perfectly viable despite almost every other class getting SFR buffs except summoner. 4:44 Hard mode Misrus kill day 1, still using old armor and missing arts. Can definitely be improved upon greatly.

1 Like

A question, what weapon and armor do you have with your sorcerer? I have mine with a 10 +13 trans velcoffer with ichor from skiaclipse rod and I don’t hit anything :frowning: and what letters and arts did you use?

+26 Velcoffer Staff T10
Velcoffer Cloth with Skiaclipse SPR/CON Ichors

Using Summoning art and Skeleton Mage art.

If I am full savinose trans 10 armor with set ignas cloth do you think it could happen in normal?

If you have a good amount of SPR and a good weapon, you can do it. I advise aiming for at least 1000 SPR and a trans 10 weapon.

ur build in clearing misrus still sorc nec bokor?

Yes, haven’t changed my build.

1 Like

@crevox given what you’ve posted in ktos sometime ago, how does SPR affect summon damage now? Pic for ref

We don’t have these changes yet. They also did more changes after that. In KTOS, SPR increases summon skill factors in all modes and summon max HP in PVE only.

Ohh so its safe to still invest in both spr gears and a trans10 staff.

Crevox a query, how viable is the art of Sorcerer? Is it worth the damage for losing the increase in stats when riding? (google traductor)

Yes, the damage increase is much better than Riding, however it may change what summons you decide to use as a result of the auto skill usage.