Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

Hi Crevox can you ask me a question? I’m switching to sorc and I would like to use rod + dagger (or shield) at the moment, as I still don’t understand much of the class. i’m thinking about using coordination ichor but i still have doubts.

The issue with rod at the moment is that it has much lower Magic Attack than staff. While the vaivora for Sorcerer is a rod, typically we circumvent the magic attack issue by also using a staff and swapping between the two constantly in combat. In a future update, daggers will also provide magic attack, so you can comfortably use a rod and dagger with no issues (though there are still further optimizations to be had by using both a staff and dagger).

You can just use a rod right now if you’d like, but it will impact summon damage. It is optimal to summon any creatures with a staff so they receive a high attack stat, then swap to rod for Evocation. The class is still playable and will work just fine if you full-time a rod before the update, it will just be weaker.

1 Like

can you tell me which assisters should i use? and what type of card to use in the red slot :slight_smile: thanks for the help

If you’re using Ignas for bossing, ideally you use Pierce damage in the first slot (Grim Reaper / Tiny Skiaclipse). Otherwise, it can be anything you want, or Blut for dark magic damage.

In general you always want 2 insects and 2 demons though of any kind, so that you receive the INT and SPR stat bonuses.

Anything that provides a consistent +% (preferably 10% each) damage bonus. Generally that means we use the cards that affect certain races of enemy (Vubbe Fighter, Iltiswort, Chafer, Moa, etc) or Grinender for flying enemies.

1 Like

One more thing >< the ichor status for a Rod (staff i i’ll make lather, money is gonne) i need spr/con crit e acc? or int/con/spr crit? and the sec weapon (shield or dagger) i i’ll put the same status?

INT/SPR/CON/Crit

Same for both, yeah. You only need accuracy on bosses with high evasion (Glacia/Moringponia/WBR insect bosses/JSR) in which case you can work a bit of it in somewhere.

1 Like

Oh thank u <3

about art enhance, which skill should i focus on in order of priority?

All summon enhances. Corpse Tower, Shoggoth, Skeletons, etc.

1 Like

Enhance Desmodus even using the art? about skeleton, the mage can be the last enhanced? focus in archer > sword or sword > archer (using the sword skel art)

If you’re using the art you don’t need the enhance attribute.

Archer > Sword > Mage

1 Like

okay thank u Crevox, u help me soooooo much <3 <3 <3

1 Like

uh I need a detailed explanation please how does ff improve summon damage :confused:

Hi Crevox here i’m again ><

Can u tell me what gem is necessary? I believe summoning is a must have but the other i dont know, is evocation a good one? and one more thing, ark divine retribuition is the best choice?

Cuz ff buff dark type damage ( aka summons damage like froster lord , skull archers, elite soldier are dark type ), ff skills and somes sork skills ( evocation, desmodus without arts ), bone point debuff with hexing lv 1 ( 8% less magic defense ) and corruption from ngudi buff pysical damage ( for summons )
plus you get high survavility since sumoner classes have low ratio con+, (10% )

1 Like

Is this the actual formula? Or changed in other patch?

Nope. The changes end up being simple +attack% in the formula of all summons (it was not clear in the translation), not +15% final damage, so it is actually a little bit stronger than those I calculated (+atk% is stronger than +finaldamage%, we can “approximate” it as around twice as strong as a final damage increase, so since it is a +15% atk, it should be around +29% final damage [cause summoning gem, the +15% raw increase is 14.5% relative increase] vs WBR). But the Karaliene nerf is still the same, so the nerf should be around ~19.375%, lower than the ~28.125% I calculated before. Given the changes to daggers converting sub-atk to matk in KR, the performance of Sorcerer should rise a little bit (given that vaivora-evocation summon is going to have much more MATK than current).

2 Likes

Seems like Sorcerer will rise again in a few months. I mean, who doesn’t dream on riding Giltine… :haha:

(will have to see how good she is as a summon, and apparently there is another one planned called Avatarras)

1 Like

Does anyone know whether the Warlock’s reworked passive in KR (+20% final damage to dark damage) affects summons or not? If yes, it might be better than FF (+100% additive damage increase) for summoners, as FD applies twice for karaliene’s damage (although FF still helps to heal caster, but no longer heals summons)

2 Likes

WBR video.

3 Likes