Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

In PVE, it’s just a pure % damage boost.

In PVP, it is also a pure % damage boost, but if the enemy has Medium offset, then it will directly lower the % damage you gain.

If the enemy is wearing Leather and they have no Leather offset, then you will be dealing % extra damage based on the enemy’s level.

I created a Discord Server for Summoning Classes discussion: https://discord.gg/aGwpDjC

I’m willing to pass admin to Crevox, Kihseki or anyone with a bit of experience with the classes or time to manage it.

The Common Boruta Seal give +15% Summon Damage?

Yes, they add 15 % damage for summons to common boruta seal ( unsure but seems wizard seal is better for summoner since int afect summons and crit chance , dont ?

I dunno but they didn’t include it in the text … about Boruta common +3 seal … maybe they forgot to add since its a long description XDD lazy IMC …

hello…is SPR ark better than new punishment ark?

no, as far i’m aware even in the past int ark was better because the amount of m atk given, puni ark is a lot better.

@crevox Hello again, I saw that the Balinta set effect had modifications, I would like to know if Sauk is still a set for Sorcer / Necro / FF and if possible and not too much abuse, if Ark Divine Retribution is still good.

Image to impact

I think Sauk and Divine Retribution are still the best two choices after the changes.

1 Like

thks senpai

senpai… i want to ask… are sorc/necro/cyro good? because they nerf ff. or should i stay ff/necro/sorc?
thx before

Featherfoot’s damage wasn’t nerfed, and that’s the reason it’s taken. It’s still the best choice.

Cryomancer works, but it isn’t the optimal choice for damage output.

ok thx for info. btw does legend card stars affect summon dmg? why do i feel lv 1 stars and lv 5 star dmg are kind of same. theres no big difference in dmg. or because no FL legend card so the dmg differ too much?

Stars don’t matter anymore. Use a 1* legend card for your summon.

2 Likes

Hello!

Sorry to bother you @crevox , but would it be possible to get your build for your Sorc-Necro-Featherfoot?

Would really appreciate it <3

Bless you! Thank you!

This was a build I followed LOL: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2169g.254585.1f798541aa95.1a254195618a33b5c5.1221314f5a71958a

I read somewhere that some people don’t use “disinter”. Do you mind me asking why? Sorry I am a newb T_T

Also, riding vs no riding, what is the benefit?

using sorc arts for no riding is a must as it frees you to be able to use your featherfoot skills also adds a 30% damage boost to the sorc summon

in an unrelated bit of opinion with bokor going dark wiz I hope they add a third summon class they stole it from cleric but made it dark feather foot isfine for summons but its a dark wiz :confused: rappy Crevox lets black mail IMC >=(

Disinister is bad skill since buff for archer skulls is to low, and with elite skele arts you only can summon one warrior skull( plus you need skiaclipse rod to get +1 skele, always will be mage so you cant use in mage too) but its up to you use

Riding vs self art was already explain a lot in replyes tread