Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

ah i see. well im working on my drakonas set as of now. im working on getting carnas set to hold me down untill i get karoline set up and going. the new skeleton solider is a beast! oh and im playing on seasonal server too btw.

Guys, is there any comparison for the new skeleton art? Is it really necessary for 5 points in Soldier instead of 5 points in Archer? Or can I just put 1 point on the Soldier?

Or in short, is it good art?

the art is amazing. the skeleton elite slam does a ton of damage for me. i put 5 points into him.

@crevox What set effect do I use in the new savinose to sorcer / necro? And do the equipment of the legendary Glacia accept Liris / Smugis?

Remains to be tested, but Sauk seems to be the best choice.

You cannot use put Smugis or Liris on Glacia or Savinose Dysnai equipment.

1 Like

hello, im new on the summoner tree so got few question

1. the red card atk monster type apply with summon attack?
  2. the red stat apply with summon attack?
  3. whats the combo of sorc class?

thank you

how is this build compared to the meta?

Is morph skill still failing? Is there any way to fix it?

i have a question. so im using liris set effect and im not sure if its just my skill rotations or if its just the boss for this week’s WBR. to me it seemed smugis provided a stronger effect and is more stable because its effect carries over to a new summon. Is it really better to go with liris effect prior to getting karoline set or would smugis be the way to go still?

This week boss is definitely harder / less favorable for summoners. Last week we had the attribute advantage (Last boss was holy, this week is ice). On season server, I went from 800mil last week to 500mil this week ( Sorc Nerco FF, Both with smugis tho), so I guess a loss of DPS is to be expected regardless if you swapped set or not.

@crevox Do you know how to bypass de morph bug, where it wont work after using evocation?

Unknown. It just happens sometimes.

The last WBR was holy, which was very effective for summoners. This one will provide a lower damage value as a result.

Liris will be stronger if you have enough +% damage modifiers. In particular, for Rexipher, the Rune of Magic combined with Liris would be very effective. Also, because it doesn’t transition over to new summons, you don’t want to resummon while it’s active.

Both Smugis and Liris are good, and Smugis is much easier to use. In general, I just advise summoners to use Smugis as a result. Either way, neither Smugis nor Liris can be used on the new equipment.

1. Yes.
  2. Yes.
  3. Not sure what you mean.

@crevox Should I use art enhanced ? If should which art need enhanced ?

He/she probably means skill rotation(s) - but it should be not only for sorcerer but summoner.

I played the pyro summoner and this is what’s in my mind…Is necro really worth to take??? I feel like the only good skill is shoggoth but the damage is kinda mediocre.
Do you take it for its worth or just because it is a summoner and you take it because you choose the “summoner path”?

Also if there is a build suggestion that involves only sorcerer? (im really having doubts about the necro damage output)

Necro summons definitely don’t hit as hard as your main demon summon, but they do add up together to deal a lot of damage. Corpse tower is the hardest hitting one, you add to that 5 skeletons (1 elite soldier, 3 archers and 1 mage supporter) + the shoggoth and you’ve got yourself a nice squad of damage dealing summons.

There is diference but till lvl 6 u see diference imagine lvl 30. But first go for archers

I wont surrender. Thats why i am psykokino
Helps me slow stop cc stun enemies While my summons do the job
Can u anwser me some questions i just returned from 5 months without playing ive seen stuff here in game but i cant play to much to waste time. So i try to know what works and what doesnt

I put 3 red cards to deal 15% more damage to medium monsters. Includes pvp for my summons i have tested it. And works.

Do you know if the one that adds me 300 to medium targets each lvl. Afects to summons to?? Its a legendary.card. or only the frozzen lord works for summons?

The ice new staff that adds 60% more damage to enemies with magic circles activation ( this helps me a lot cuz i am psykokino) does this help the damage to summons to the afected targets? Or only my damage??

The aditional damage from all sources how does it work on summons like extra damage after. Formula?
The quantity damage vs medium or whatever size. Vs enemy works as extra damage with formula. Or final extra damage after calculation???

Bokor needs a rework xd lol just a fact.

I hope u can answer. My friendly summoner :sunglasses:

It will work for summons.

Yes, it works for summons.

Damage vs target stats are % damage modifiers that are additive with any other damage modifier you have (buff, debuff, etc).

Yes.

But do you know if only works to beat the. Extra defense if the enemy has for instance. 3000 defense vs. Medium characters
Or do we get an extra damage in pvp?

Cuz. In damage vs leather plate and cloth. Only works to beath the defense of that type. But not to have extra damage.

Atacker 1000 atvk vs leather
Enemy. 1000 defense vs leather. It means. No extra defense
But. 1000 atack vs leather
Enemy 0. Extra defense
No extra damage recieved. Cuz it doesnt nullify nothing. Thats how it works
But with medium. Large and small i dont know if it is the same in pvp.

Cuz if it works the same then its not good to have too much damage againts medium.

At least the 3 cards 15% more damge they work. Cuz its a direct % and doenst count as
Stats or number in the F 1. Windows

Any idea??