Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

There have been no changes to Skeleton Soldiers on kToS.

I have to say, just because that page says summoners use soldiers over on kToS, doesn’t mean they do. It also doesn’t mean they’re right. I already had multiple summoners come over from kToS to ask me questions on my build, so you should probably just stick with the facts presented, unless they can come forth and explain why soldiers are better. I can only explain why archers are better in every way.

I also have no idea why they would use Disinter. It is worthless, and even more worthless if they got soldiers instead of archers. I don’t think this build knows what it’s doing.

1 Like

would that be the reason? The new arts that Skeleton Soldier uses?

Imgur

1 Like

Well, that wasn’t announced until today, and KR still won’t have it for a bit of time… but yes, that would now be a good reason to add points into it.

Does anyone know if the Invocations in Korea are benefited by the Ichors? (dmg vs beast) or only from the cards?

will it be in the wizz scheme? you call only one and it comes like this?

Sorry, I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.

will it be the same?

[image]image

We will have to wait and see, the changes are not on the test server yet.

I was very curious and I am also afraid.

Posting this here for the record in case anyone else ran into the same issue Crevox and I tested several months ago: the July 3rd Known Issues post confirms that Sorcerer’s Summon Familiar skill not receiving a damage increase from equipped weapons is in fact not a bug:

• The issue that the damage of Summon Familiar skill isn’t changed by equipping a weapon.

The skill is purposefully useless, and as usual, you should avoid putting any points into it. Starting to wonder why it’s even a skill at all, honestly.

could anyone help me with cards (car ewuip ones not summons) and assisters? what are the recommendations red mothsteim, purple yeti/ rajapearl? also for assisters do the summons attack count as dark or should I just use addisitonal damage like mirtis/skia? I’m not sure what works for summons XD

@crevox hi crevox, could you take any questions from me?
I am planning to make new randoms icons for my summoner and I would like to know if “attack against beast-type target” is working on summons in ktos, and if it’s working whether it’s by snapshot or later while it’s equipped?,the same thing for the new witch set with % in weekly boss if is snapshot or not.
and what status would you recommend me based on these things?

hello guys i have a question, does my summon procs the new arkstones? e.g. thunder, storm ark, punishment. also, does my summon is affected by min crit chance from legend marnox card?

No. These won’t proc them.

No, they don’t.

uhmm thanks for the fast response mr. Crevox , i dont know what to do to increase my summon’s dmg… it seems underwhelming…btw im using a rod bc of vvr evocation…is swapping to staff better?

You just want to do your best to increase Magic Attack, INT, SPR. Improve your attributes, arts, and the rest of your equipment. I typically summon with 2100+ SPR and 30k+ MATK (depends on the situation); this is very high end equipment, and I’m still improving, but you want to get as much as you can.

It is optimal to have both a rod and a staff fully upgraded and swap between the two during combat, summoning with the staff and then using Evocation with the rod, but it’s not mandatory. It will help your damage but summoner is viable just using the Vaivora rod as well.

Finally, summoner does work with +% damage red cards now, and Froster Lord card as legendary is still very useful.

1 Like

thank you very much for the answer. i hope i can do well with this path :>

How to get so much SPR? I get to 1700 with the misrus, Stats points and on cards do you carry SPR?

All SPR stat points, SPR on every fixed and random stat ichor. However, I am using the INT ark.

Using 3 Rozalija Cards for +120 SPR.

Crevox another query, how necessary is the critical rate? because I’m summoning everything with the staff but I stay in shield and Rod to use the Demodus with 1 more level, that’s why I was thinking of getting ichors with Block