Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

ignas only good for bossing

Ignas is much stronger (like 4x more damage), but keep your Froster Lord which has wide AoE skills for CM.

Yeah, I noticed Ignas like to hit single enemy that is so far from the mob/group …

Edit:

More question … I just changed to Pyro/FF/Sorc … and the thing with Pyro Enchant fire … does it only proc with fireball and normal attacks? or does it proc with skills also? ( also, summon skills? )
… I was planning to get it to level 1 only and invest more on flameground …

This is what I’m thinking of investing my skill points with … this is for CM runs XD …

I used the Ngahundi and Kundela slash but the damage was kinda weak …

Oh hey, Pyro/Sorc/FF is my build too! :smiley:

Enchant Fire

Enchant Fire gives additional Fire Damage, and Fire Property Attack. The additional fire damage adds a second line of damage to autoattacks and Energy Bolt specifically. The Fire Property Attack is added to all damage you do from skills. This is the part that gets added to your summon’s attacks as well. As far as investment goes, leaving it at level 1 is perfectly fine, because the bonus damage you get from higher levels, as of right now, is negligible. This is further compounded by the fact that monsters have property resistance now, which means the added damage has to go through even more layers. Really, you’re taking it for the attribute to make your other fire spells hit harder.

As far as the rest of your Pyro skill build, it looks alright. Choosing between Fireball and Fire Wall is basically a matter of priorities; I’d say Fire Wall has more utility in CM.

Featherfoot

Ngadhundi is the highest dps skill that FF has, and you should max it out. Kundela Slash was nuked from orbit, and should not get any investment. I’d take the points you have in Blood Bath and move them to Ngadhundi, and then take a point out of Blood Sucking to put back into Blood Bath.

1 Like

I rarely used blood sucking on cm’s and blood bath was for my added damage while I fly around the boss … truthfully I’m afraid to get close to cm boss stage 6 and 7 cuz they sometimes 1 hit/c ombo me even when I’m flying so I’m not sure how to use the close range/melee Ngadhundi XDD …

For FF, definitely max Ngahundi. Soon it’ll be even more efficient (less OH, more sfr). Kurdaitcha is useless, you will never use that. For the 5 other points, you can take them off Blood Bath. Blood Sucking is great because it almost instantly heals you to max (then you won’t care about those elites) and deals good damage while healing you even more.

Oh, actually it helps me a lot after I land down from Levitation … I use Fire Pillar then Kurdaitcha around it ( it helps a lot since in outercm15 all of them are melee land mobs XD ) …

Though I’ll try to add Ngadhundi to the mix … after this maintenance …

Edit!

Why Ngadhudni has terrible damage??? should I supposedly use this on mobs or on boss? Skill does 120k damage >.<;;; I think Imma skip this XDDD on mobs though it get 320k with crit … I’ll just save points for now … reset skills!!!

Hello, I wanted to know what Cards you occupy?

What Ark do you guys use for Summoner? I’ve seen some use SPR and some use INT. Dunno if it’s because they have an alt or something.

SPR for me since i’m more into summon damage …

Ignas 3* and Froster Card normal 10*

Edit:

Just now I tried Tomb Lord Card and its a huge help in knocking back the mobs XDDD this is now my fave when doing mob clearing then switching to Ignas when the boss comes up XDD

I speak of the Cards that are equipped, no summon :sweat_smile:

my card slots are empty XDD i haven’t invested on them yet, even my legend card slot is still unlocked XD

At the begging of this thread, you can see a topic about this.
Green: Linkroller (1 SPR per start) or Lavenzard (1,5 SPR per star for 10 sec after using a SP potion).
Blue: Zaura for Physical defense, Nuaele for Magic defense or Armaos for survivability.
Red and Purple: totally up what you want and can get.
With this last update, cards that increase magic attack (Chapparition, Helgasercle, and Mothstem, the last being the best) have now value on the summon’s damage.

When I tested the Chapparition it did not increase the damage of my summons, I think it is because the statistics that heradan are the ones that you can see by pressing F1 (character information) and the Chapparition Card gives you a magic damage increase buff but it does not change your statistics as such

When the Sorcerer changes hit kTos, there was a formula of [SPR / char_lv * 4] status (crit rate/acc/eva/block/etc) conversion to your summons. This formula didn’t appear in the notes for iTos. Does it still apply? If yes, how does it work, exactly (the formula is % of your stats or flat stats, added to the summons’ or overwrites the summons’, etc)?

1 Like

Does anyone know a list of skill timers/cooldown for each summon? I am planning to get Zaura but from the vids it seems slow but nice AoE … skills are around 25-30 second … wonder if if its around that long to cast them now …

Edit:

Does summoning Demon Lord cards still makes them bigger in size?

https://tos.neet.tv/

1 Like

thanks! this will help a lot!

And you can do it for every single summon.
Thanks, @tampon .