Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

I’m still planning item sets for my build. I’ve got Skiaclipse healing cloth set (not ichored yet) + Rangovas/Uphill SPR/CON accessories, unfortunately those are lacking of INT and I’m worrying about my MATK. I don’t know I should got with 2 Ignas Cloth + 2 Skiaclipse healing cloth or stick with the full healing cloth set. I’m not an expert or tested it before but this choice is probably depends on my weapon (still haven’t crafted+enhanced yet).

By the way, I’m thinking to make Sorcerer + X + Onmyoji (X might be a Runecaster - I don’t like Necromancer too much). I’ll try it with and without Necromancer after I made my weapon (got Skiaclipse Rod to test extra skeleton summoning too).

I’m still looking for Moringponia Caster to ichor it (for Onmyoji Water Shikigami slow debuff).

I’m planning to change my Bokor (Sorc - Necro - Bokor) to FF since Bokor is just not viable anymore. Anyone have any public build to share? I’m at loss since I never use FF before.

Is the “riding” skill still something one should get or did it become obsolete due to the Self Arts?

The summons derpily spam skills last time I heard, so it might be good for moments when you need them to use a specific skill.

we need riding skills. the art doesnt give free summon enhance attribute anymore, instead it depends on riding enhancement attribute now.
i picked self ART before episode 12, my froster lord do 90% of portion of soloing CM 5 outer 15

So increasing Riding attribute (which can be done without Riding) is not enough, the skill has to be learned as well?

correct! now i am too used to self ART, i let the summon do the job by themselves. We the caster responsible for positioning the summon

eh? you can buy riding enhance attribute with riding lv 0?

[Arts] Summoning: Self

• Cannot mount summoned Grimoire but all Grimoire skills will be used automatically
  • Affected by the attribute Mount: Increased Stats

increased the stats with riding lvl 0

wow! just hope it doesnt count as bug in the next patch

1 Like

After summoner patch, the MATK of the caster given to the summon is total MATK or only weapon MATK (like before the update)? The patch note isn’t clear about it…

Another question, how impactful is SPR after the changes? Some summons state in the description that 10% of caster’s SPR is converted into STR/CON/INT, but 10% seems too low. I haven’t find any videos comparing low SPR to high SPR for summoners after the full patch…

1 Like

I see some people talking about changing Bokor with FF, which could be fine for me, I like zombies, but their damage feels low now…and I pretty much use only that from Bokor :confused:

So…what would be a good skillset for FF ? Have like zero experience with them. So I don’t know what they need to function properly.

And also, what are other good options I could consider beside FF ? thanks in advance !

I’m using:
Blood Bath 7
Blood Sucking 6
Bone Pointing 1
Ngadhundi 15
Levitation 1
Enervation 5
Blood Curse 10

I’m not sure if the attribute works when the skill is at 0. You can allocate the points for sure, but will it really be accounted? Not so sure… That’s why I put 1 point in Riding, just for safety.

You still have to plan on how/when to use Desmodus so your summon do proper damage…

Hey y’all! It’s been a while since I played, so I’m not sure that some of the formerly high-end cards are good for Sorcerer (with and without the Art). I’m talking cards like Zaura, Helgasercle, Mirtis, Nuaele, etc. Is there any information for how effective they are post-updates?

For bossing Ignas is mostly preferred one, for CM and AoE attack, Froster Lord or Zaura are.

Hey guys! I’m 275 sorc/necro/pyro can you recommend an affordable summon for leveling? (for few mils on market or I can farm it) Atm I have templeshooter left from old times :slight_smile:

I figured as much. Was hoping for a bit more variety in Grimoire summons since a bunch of rebalance changes have been made since I last played…

Netherbovine. There should be plenty of cards in the market for a very low price.

I’m using templeshooter and the the damage is very nice, my frost lord its nice too but i’m thinking temple is better…

Hello I have some questions …

I have a 10 star Frost and Gorkas … I’m planning to buy a 1 Star Ignas … which is stronger?

Also, the Morph skill … I’m still confused about it … Say if I’m using for the 1st Slot = 10* Frost then I used morph with the 2nd Slot = 1* Templeshooter … will my Templeshooter become a 10* card summon?