Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

So until Gather Corpse gets the gem from that update, Desmodus with the gem is better. Sometimes I forget how hardcore summoner you are :distinguished:

1 Like

Does Warlock evil spirits get buffed from Necromancer Bane?

No, Warlock spirits are not considered summons.

1 Like

Necromancer doesnt buff poison damage (for featherfoot) anymore, right?

Correct. Necromancer canā€™t apply Corruption nor Great Corruption, but Featherfoot can still apply Corruption.

1 Like

Itā€™s so difficult to spread out skill points now XD. And I have way to many skills XD. They made it almost nexessary to have flesh hoop if u want to maximize flesh cannon. And i have this extra 3 points on sorc and can only put it on summon familiar or desmodus XD

After the Bokor patch, some of my guilmates were asking if you would keep Bokor with Necro-Sorc or switch to something else. I cannot see how you can manage all your skeletons and summon now that you have to actively play them and add zombies on top of that, which you need to refresh now. Iā€™m only playing ā€œpartialā€ summoner (Warlock-Sorc) and Iā€™ve switched Bokor to Featherfoot for episode 11, I was wondering if Necro-Sorc-FF was not better than Necro-Sorc-Bokor now.

@crevox does Ignas count as the best summon for bossing and marnox for AOE? i mean, how significant is the difference between ignas and the other in term of DPS?

I have a question for the new content. Since Shoggoth lost its debuff, whatā€™s it good for now? XD

It still deals tons of damage. On debuffed enemies, but deals damage. And is an extra meat shield.
BTW, after this update, Iā€™m super inclined to replace Bokor with Featherfoot on a classic full summoner build. Zombiesā€™s damage and/or utility is not appealing. So far, Featherfoot adds way more to the kit from my point of view.

And yes, Ignas is an extraordinarily good summon for most cases. Even with high CDs, it is still good.

for most case? i thought ignas aoe is bad because it is a line shaped hitbox?

Thanks! I already went Sorc>Necro>FF actually XD

Question from guildmate: does Magic Shield: Arcane Explosionā€™s min crit rate boost works on summons?

It is supposed so.

Image from tos.guru.

Well, nothing is perfect.

how does the attribute determine its SP consumption? Is it a certain % of your max SP?

No, it is dependant on your level. According, once again, to tos.guru.

Fellow summoners, I would like to talk about the gear with this update. From my point of view, the best unique ichors are the ā€œhealing cloth setā€ from The Tomb of the White Crow. They are the only ones with SPR and CON among all sets. Too extreme of a choice?

Another thing is the new accessory set. Rangovas set reigned supreme trough all this timeā€¦until the arrival of Moringponia Isgarinti Set with the 4ever update. Yeah, not having the perm no-knockback/knockdown will be missed, but it is a high damage increase.

And, about that, can anyone help to understand the math behind those numbers?

According to the description of the set itself, having ā€œRidingā€ or ā€œArts: Selfā€ active will increase summon damage by up to 250%. Only the Demonā€™s or all summonā€™s? And all those damage reductions on top of all summons receiving 75% less damage mean what? Immortal summons?

Can u please provide a link? I canā€™t find it. Is there like a formula to calculate it? and so does this mean that more SP= longer arcane explosion?

Does the crit rate influence the demon crit rate? And does cards like vubbefighter affects the summons?

https://tos.guru/itos/database/skills/20004

The formula is this: ((200 + ((lv - 1) * 18)) / 20)

You need the SP per level formula, which I do not have. Technically yes, but I cannot be sure.

Yes.

Yes.

2 Likes

But the skill says that The increase of crit chance is with spr, iā€™m confused