Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

The video is an IMC developer demonstration of a summoner. They also admit the developer has never played summoner before, so I wouldn’t put too much thought into it. You don’t use soldiers in CM anyways.

The skeletons are all useful in all content. You can do whatever you’d like for your build, but I feel they are important to have.

1 Like

What about adding max for the main Skeleton I use like Archer, and 1 point for the other Skeleton for Disinter for the buff?

If you only plan on using one skeleton, sure. Typically you should be using Soldier for bossing, Archer for mobbing, and Mage for the buffs it provides. They all have different uses, so specializing in one just limits your effectiveness in a variety of content.

If you only plan on doing one thing or the other, like only plan on bossing on your character, then sure, you can definitely save some skill points for skills like Flesh Hoop.

Because this is isn’t my main (my main is Featherfoot - Warlock - Onmyoji which I use for most content), this pure summoner build is mainly to try and clear CM and of course do well in bossing if possible just for fun. I have many other wizards that I build for fun and pure summoner is one of them.

Does anyone know the distribution of skills for the FF in combination with sorcerer and necromancer?

@crevox whats the state of changes done to summoners now in ktos? How are they buffed? I would like to atleast know where to invest to now while summoner buffs were still not in itos. Also your skill build?

I’d like to know I should focus to collect skiaclipse SPR/CON (healer ones) ichors for armor or SPR/INT (skipaclipse/ignas/misrus/etc) ones.

For accessories, should I get uphill defence legendary set or old fantasy library set?

If I understand correct, only weapon MATK value effects summons, not your characters cumulative MATK value.

By the way, does snapshotting (switch to SPR items) still work when summoning?

Disclaimer: I’m a summoner noob, I used to have sorcerer alt before re:build.
PS: Sorry about too many questions.

Summoners were buffed because they had their entire calculation for summon damage output redone and their skill factors buffed. There were many changes done to benefit summoners.

My skill build now will be different than it is in the update and I have not decided on a final skill build in the new update.

Misrus ichors are the best as it offers both INT and SPR, and the highest amount of SPR. If you want more survivability at the cost of damage, then the Skiaclipse CON/SPR ichors are an alternative.

The Uphill Defense set offers a bit more SPR and CON while the Fantasy Library set offers more defense for your summons. The knockback protection from the necklace is also very helpful for skeletons. Either set is fine until the new legendary accessories release that will be the best for suimmoner from the new Moringponia legend raid, but if your summons are having issues surviving, I would advise Rangovas. There isn’t a significant difference between the two sets.

Correct.

Yes.

1 Like

when about the changes should arrive to sorcerer ? :frowning:

Thanks for suggestions, I wish there will be INT/SPR/CON fixed stat items. Which staff ichor should I focus to get? Misrus one is hard to find :frowning:

Wastrel staff ichor is the best at the moment.

hi im currently onmyoji-necro-sorc should i change to pyro? or is is onmyoji good for this build?

Onmyoji works just fine. Pyromancer only offers Enchant Fire for synergy which isn’t significant and can be used through scrolls if desired.

oh cool thanks mate :3

Hi!! Does anyone know if the legendary card “Frost Lord” really has an impact on the summons? I have it lvl 4 and I don’t feel anything different

The Demon Lord Froster Lord effect is important to rise your overall dps, since you buff the min. atk. of the summons, but this diference will be way more visible in Ep 12 where the summons will get a relative large window between Min and Max atk

Just a couple of things from testing.

Summons snapshot on summon. So this means you better have all the Magic Att, SPR, Crit, and etc, when summoning your summons.

Gather Corpse from Necromancer has a pretty big AoE splash. This coupled with its lower cd can make it better for most situations to use/get instead of Desmodus from Sorcerer. This can, depending on the person, frees up 10 extra points on Sorcerer for other things such as Summon Familiar or other skills.

The buff from Desmosdus and Gather Corpse increases all damage a summon does. This includes additive damage that can be obtained from Enchant Fire.

Enchant Fires extra line is now a true magic damage line. This means it can crit. Haven’t seen if it can be blocked or dodged as of yet.

Disinter now works like Clerics heal.

This is so far what I have discovered.
@crevox Anything to add?

Can’t the 2 skills stack??

Untitled

2 Likes

Everything you said is correct. However, Desmodus is superior to Gather Corpse to use whenever possible because you can use a skill gem for it. A skill gem for Gather Corpse was only added in KR recently, and we do not have it yet.

Beyond that, I have done minimal testing and play since the patch, as I was doing Lepidoptera Junction: Legend (Hard) since the servers came up on my Sorcerer to get the first clear title (and got it).

I’ll be doing more analysis over the course of the next week as I play more.

1 Like