Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

1. Hard to test hitboxes, and it’s summoning skill level that increases the size afaik.

2. Fox Fire crit rate buff probably won’t affect enchant fire extra damage line on summons.

3. Fox Fire crit rate buff won’t affect fire type riding skills, most attributes that affect the summoner don’t affect the summons actually. Generally speaking summons are different entities to the summoner, so most buffs and attributes don’t affect them unless explicitly stated. The best way to think of synergies with summons is through debuffs on enemies instead of buffs to the caster. Additionally, most summon skills are actually non-elemental, although Marnox’s ground shockwave is confirmed to be fire.

so yeah i know i’m kinda handicapping myself but i absolute hate bokor, and i want sorc so here we are, but do you really think Ghastly Trail and Hallucination that good to put so many points? ghastly i can understand because i cant move the spirits that well but why hallucination?

probably it wont, probably =) but if it does work we would have a crit base summon then,
especially corruption giving a extra boost to fire dmg

too bad i dont have marnox yet i want my puppy =)

Someone tested in in the past and if I remember correctly the hit box was the same, don’t quote me on that though. :slight_smile:

Hallucination for painbarrier and it’s basically gyvenimas, but better tho you can spec out of it if you’re confident about your survival but condensation… personally it’s not that good nor worth taking more than one point because of the delay and cooldown.

Future patch notes. Essentially this just means that Necro will lose synergies with Fire classes but become really good for Featherfoot. Corruption will also work with skeleton mages and corpse tower when this is implemented.

EDIT: There are also several changes to Bokor and FF in the same post. I believe FF-Bokor-Necro is the main synergy IMC is going for, by removing AoE Ratio from FF skills and adding Poison-Dark synergy between these classes.

EDIT2: Unsure if dark damage boost attribute from Featherfoot will work with skeletons or zombies. Increased Crit Rate from Hexing will probably work with summons though, and bone pointing will be applying Hexing instead of just curse so that should also increase crit rate from dark spells and skeletons/zombies. Bone Pointing seems like it will finally do proper damage and even have 8 aoe ratio, making it a pretty decent Corpse Tower like skill (No idea if it will have SPR scaling like a summon).

Was FF Bokor Necro for roleplay purposes before this patch came out, lel roleplay is meta :joy:

Are there any sorcerer card summons that deal dark damage?

I really didn’t like the cd and uptime nerfs to Bokor, buuuut what can you do…

The FF buffs look really great, Necro’s too. Bone Pointing and Kurd specifically.
I guess if Blood Curse is back though, FF will be point-starved once again…

And yeah I played FF-Bokor-Necro as a for fun thing, so I guess it was a “roleplay” combo. I liked the Lich motif it gives off, it looks pretty cool.
Meta builds are usually overcalculated and boring as all hell in this game imo, so playing something you like that’s actually still pretty strong is a very rare gift few are offered, I think

I know this is more of a summon based guide but do you think Featherfoot itself would have enough skills to keep up with the Curse? It seems like they removed the “Hexing” from Kurdaitcha? Not sure if it removed “Hexing” from Bokor but still retain the “Curse” aspect but from the description it feels like it does not Curse anymore. That means the only “Curse” Featherfoot have left is Bone Pointing? Would that be sufficient though to keep up with the Curses for Kundela Slash? Picking Bokor with Featherfoot means 1 less slot for either another Dark Class such as Warlock or Shadowmancer to make use of the Dark attribute from Featherfoot, or Necromancer which boosts poison damage from Corruption.

It is nice that they make Featherfoot have synergy with dark classes but now there is also a problem with what class should I choose with Featherfoot.

Kundela slash is fine as long as you land 2 debuffs, you only really need curse for bosses and that’s what bone pointing can do. Kurdaitcha will become an aoe DoT too so you still get some AoE compensation out of it. Bone pointing will also have better uptime since they raised its duration (assuming they keep the cd the same). No idea if it will hit in an aoe since they added aoe ratio, if it does then that makes it really good for applying curse, in addition to properly doing damage.

I will probably change my build to FF-Sorc-Necro when this patch hits, assuming I’m still playing by that time. I will at least update the guide though.

well RIP my fire base summon build pyro, onmoyji and necro
overall a good change on necro have a synergy with other [dark] summon classes now

too bad not enough points to put in summon familiar

for fire build that utilize firefox summon i was thinking probably pyro, onmoyji, elementalist and you could probably add/buy homunculus on this which can cast stone curse in every 20sec if it is the only skill in homunculus skill bar =) where if i am not mistaken the stone curse increase damage to fire type damage

tos.neet is back so use it to search for demon type bosses and look up the attack type, attribute and SFR of their skills. (check the ones with pc_summon on its class name among the search results)

For example:
neet
Here you can see that Marnox has physical strike type A and S attacks, while its D skill is magic fire type.

Take note that attack CD does not take into account animation. Ignas with 1s cd on its auto attack for example still takes awhile to wind up and shoot giving it roughly 1 attack every 2 seconds. Also of note with Ignas is that its attacks are apparently physical-dark, letting the bonuses of hex and corruption affect it.

I’ve added this info into the main post as well, the next time I update it will be when the skeleton mage tweak patch hits, and again when the corruption, featherfoot and bokor rebalance patch hits.

For the SFR, it is the % per hit right? Is there any way to know how many hits it does to know the total damage or we just have to estimate and guess by ourselves in videos.

I think it’s per hit. As for knowing how many hits then yeah you need to test or look at videos and try to guess. It’s pretty much the same issue with any other class skill tbh. ToS is all about vague tooltips, hidden start-up/cooldown animations and questionable hitboxes.

First need to make sure if that FF attribute affect summon.

Like Sage slow attribute, FF shadow attribute prolly exclude summon too.

kdahzzz
Have you tested Sage, if the Slow +30% damage apply to all skill or just exclusive to Sage?
1 day ago

Ludo Game
kdahzzz Sage attribute for bonus damage vs Slow applies to all your own skills of all your classes, and excludes summons.
Chrono onmyo sage is a rising AoE slow build, though I think the damage is still too low.

I have some questions regarding Bokor and its attributes

• So I tried adding the Wheelchair Zombie attribute but only up to level 10 just to try it out. However, it seems like it always summons Wheelchair zombies even though it is suppose to be just 10%?
  • When using Damballa, there is an attribute that increases the chances of new zombie emerging by 2% per attribute which is 10% at max. But it always seem to almost always spawn zombies when I use it. Not sure how many zombies exploded and spawn but it does always seem to spawn zombies?

Hello what about omn-sorc-pyro/ff?
It should have good aoe but idk if it will be too bad for bossing.
i used to play omn-sorc before rebuild and liked it but idk what to do with my sorc now.

As a Summoner Lover i’m loving this thread. So many useful info , thanks for sharing :slight_smile: I currently using the full summoner build with my army of brave minions ready to do everything to protect me ^^ my primary Summon is demon frost lord atm i think he is pretty good at everything Bossing riding and mobbing , i do think that he is actually a lot better than marnox.
But As summoner we should be able to command our pets to attack from a far distance … it’s really annoying that we have to be close to the Boss for our pets to attack .
Also pet coming back to you when you are pushed back by Boss is pretty annoying.
i hope that IMC in a futur patch will change that.

1 Like

Hello, I’m completely new to TOS and I really want to make a summoner character. Which class should I start out with to level quickly? FYI I’m definitely a filthy casual that enjoys questing.

As far as summoners go Necro and Bokor are usable early game. You’ll need a card for Necro’s Shoggoth though. Sorcerer needs a card so you can take it last or play around with other builds or characters first until you’re able to use the market.

There’s a leveling guide too if you ever feel stuck, but if you can enjoy questing you should be fine.

1 Like