Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

So increasing Riding attribute (which can be done without Riding) is not enough, the skill has to be learned as well?

correct! now i am too used to self ART, i let the summon do the job by themselves. We the caster responsible for positioning the summon

eh? you can buy riding enhance attribute with riding lv 0?

[Arts] Summoning: Self

• Cannot mount summoned Grimoire but all Grimoire skills will be used automatically
  • Affected by the attribute Mount: Increased Stats

increased the stats with riding lvl 0

wow! just hope it doesnt count as bug in the next patch

1 Like

After summoner patch, the MATK of the caster given to the summon is total MATK or only weapon MATK (like before the update)? The patch note isn’t clear about it…

Another question, how impactful is SPR after the changes? Some summons state in the description that 10% of caster’s SPR is converted into STR/CON/INT, but 10% seems too low. I haven’t find any videos comparing low SPR to high SPR for summoners after the full patch…

1 Like

I see some people talking about changing Bokor with FF, which could be fine for me, I like zombies, but their damage feels low now…and I pretty much use only that from Bokor :confused:

So…what would be a good skillset for FF ? Have like zero experience with them. So I don’t know what they need to function properly.

And also, what are other good options I could consider beside FF ? thanks in advance !

I’m using:
Blood Bath 7
Blood Sucking 6
Bone Pointing 1
Ngadhundi 15
Levitation 1
Enervation 5
Blood Curse 10

I’m not sure if the attribute works when the skill is at 0. You can allocate the points for sure, but will it really be accounted? Not so sure… That’s why I put 1 point in Riding, just for safety.

You still have to plan on how/when to use Desmodus so your summon do proper damage…

Hey y’all! It’s been a while since I played, so I’m not sure that some of the formerly high-end cards are good for Sorcerer (with and without the Art). I’m talking cards like Zaura, Helgasercle, Mirtis, Nuaele, etc. Is there any information for how effective they are post-updates?

For bossing Ignas is mostly preferred one, for CM and AoE attack, Froster Lord or Zaura are.

Hey guys! I’m 275 sorc/necro/pyro can you recommend an affordable summon for leveling? (for few mils on market or I can farm it) Atm I have templeshooter left from old times :slight_smile:

I figured as much. Was hoping for a bit more variety in Grimoire summons since a bunch of rebalance changes have been made since I last played…

Netherbovine. There should be plenty of cards in the market for a very low price.

I’m using templeshooter and the the damage is very nice, my frost lord its nice too but i’m thinking temple is better…

Hello I have some questions …

I have a 10 star Frost and Gorkas … I’m planning to buy a 1 Star Ignas … which is stronger?

Also, the Morph skill … I’m still confused about it … Say if I’m using for the 1st Slot = 10* Frost then I used morph with the 2nd Slot = 1* Templeshooter … will my Templeshooter become a 10* card summon?

ignas only good for bossing

Ignas is much stronger (like 4x more damage), but keep your Froster Lord which has wide AoE skills for CM.

Yeah, I noticed Ignas like to hit single enemy that is so far from the mob/group …

Edit:

More question … I just changed to Pyro/FF/Sorc … and the thing with Pyro Enchant fire … does it only proc with fireball and normal attacks? or does it proc with skills also? ( also, summon skills? )
… I was planning to get it to level 1 only and invest more on flameground …

This is what I’m thinking of investing my skill points with … this is for CM runs XD …

I used the Ngahundi and Kundela slash but the damage was kinda weak …

Oh hey, Pyro/Sorc/FF is my build too! :smiley:

Enchant Fire

Enchant Fire gives additional Fire Damage, and Fire Property Attack. The additional fire damage adds a second line of damage to autoattacks and Energy Bolt specifically. The Fire Property Attack is added to all damage you do from skills. This is the part that gets added to your summon’s attacks as well. As far as investment goes, leaving it at level 1 is perfectly fine, because the bonus damage you get from higher levels, as of right now, is negligible. This is further compounded by the fact that monsters have property resistance now, which means the added damage has to go through even more layers. Really, you’re taking it for the attribute to make your other fire spells hit harder.

As far as the rest of your Pyro skill build, it looks alright. Choosing between Fireball and Fire Wall is basically a matter of priorities; I’d say Fire Wall has more utility in CM.

Featherfoot

Ngadhundi is the highest dps skill that FF has, and you should max it out. Kundela Slash was nuked from orbit, and should not get any investment. I’d take the points you have in Blood Bath and move them to Ngadhundi, and then take a point out of Blood Sucking to put back into Blood Bath.

1 Like

I rarely used blood sucking on cm’s and blood bath was for my added damage while I fly around the boss … truthfully I’m afraid to get close to cm boss stage 6 and 7 cuz they sometimes 1 hit/c ombo me even when I’m flying so I’m not sure how to use the close range/melee Ngadhundi XDD …