Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

assuming a full spirit zombie build, where I level up zombies to 15 and have damballa at 5 why would you use resources on the art?

How would you allocate your skill points for a full summoner build when the summoner changes come? I have a full summoner wizard as my sub but I probably won’t be playing it until the changes come, but I would like to set my skills properly before the event ends.

Also, with ARTS, how does Templeshooter fare? Right now I have Templeshoot, Froster Lord and Marnox. Also, with ARTS, is Marnox good? Marnox has this skill that dashes but won’t the positioning of the summon be a bit off if it keeps using that skill? Out of the 3 which should I use for bossing/mobbing?

In a spirit zombie build, you don’t want to use Damballa for single target DPS, and the explosion from the art doesn’t trigger with Damballa. Your zombies do more DPS just attacking the monster than spamming Damballa. Damballa is very strong when it is used in an AoE situation.

Thus far, I’ve used the art against Misrus and Skiaclipse in order to inflict extra damage. Zombies are fragile and don’t always survive, so when they inevitably die, extra damage is dealt through them exploding naturally. The reduced duration ends up not being a big deal and I can always summon more. When we get the new summon changes, Zombies are going to gain significant boosts to survivability, and this might change.

This would be a rough draft. It’s going to require some testing as Summon Familiar is getting significant buffs and may warrant some skill point shifting, plus additional analysis and testing on Flesh Cannon/Flesh Hoop to determine how those should be allocated. All subject to change, but it’s a rough idea of what I’m planning at least.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#2169m.254585.1f78853141aa95.1a2595618ab5c1.1f214f647585

Templeshooter is an excellent summon before and after arts. His skills are solid and his auto attack is still one of the better ones.

Marnox suffers with the art because his main usefulness previously was his powerful, reliable auto attack. You can’t use him only for this with the art, and as you noted, the dash is extremely counter-intuitive. He’s still strong for all the reasons he always was, but he definitely gets less out of the art than most.

For mobbing and bossing I would use either Templeshooter or Froster Lord. They’re both good for their own reasons and people each have a preference. Between those two, I would rather use Froster Lord personally, but I know some also prefer Templeshooter. You should be able to pick up a Gorkas Card for relatively cheap and he is also an excellent option for mobbing.

1 Like

Sorry if I missed it, does the weapon SPR swap still working?

I am using Necro - Sorcer - FF and I am loving the damage + survival.

At this time, yes. After the update in KR, I haven’t tested. It originally wasn’t but they made more changes to SPR, so I’m uncertain at this time.

FF is a popular alternative to Bokor due to people’s disdain for Bokor.

hello a query, at this time the best ichor would be those that give CON and SPR but by the time the changes come would yield those ichor or would it be better to replace them with ones that give INT SPR? (google tradcutor)

It’s going to be preference. CON is always useful for survivability while INT will give you more damage.

This video was recent from a youtuber who upload regularly. It seems like Bokor is pretty…trash?

Wrong equipment, wrong build, wrong zombies… etc.

Will wait and judge for myself. KR in general thinks summoner is “trash” which is why IMC did these changes to begin with. Besides that, it’s always possible IMC will make more changes and iterate to fix problems that exist, which is why I don’t bother to log on KTEST after every change to test.

3 Likes

Honestly cervix thank you for all your effort in the community.

1 Like

Oh ok. I look forward to you testing it out. I do hope Bokor is good because I really want a pure summoner build. Trying to collect all the wizard classes and play in various builds

2 Likes

I have seen several videos where the necromancer invokes a shield with “flesh Hoop” but it does not happen with the patch of the arts, what did I miss?

Was only available in the KR test server. They changed the art to what we have now.

Sorry looking back at the change that we are gong to get in future, Flesh Cannon and Flesh Hoop seems to be pretty strong? I got this from the general discussion thread

Flesh Cannon
[Change] The skill factor has been changed.
[Before Change] 83% + [Level-1] * 4.2%
[After Change] 176% + [Level-1] * 45.8% (16 hits)
[Max Level] 120% → 588% (9408%)

[Removal] Enemies hit are no longer inflicted with Necromancer Bane.

Flesh Hoop
[Change] The skill factor has been changed.
[Before Change] 266% + [Level-1] * 8.8%
[After Change] 313% + [Level-1] * 52.2% (15 Hits)
[Max Level] 389% → 1043% (15645%)

[Added] Increases the damage of Flesh Cannon by 100% if using Flesh Cannon would cause Flesh Hoop to be removed, and it removes Flesh Hoop.

Would it be good to add those 2? I was thinking focusing the skill points on either Soldier/Archer/Mage so that we can use the rest of the points for offensive skills.

From this video it seems like the person only added Archer and Mage.

The video is an IMC developer demonstration of a summoner. They also admit the developer has never played summoner before, so I wouldn’t put too much thought into it. You don’t use soldiers in CM anyways.

The skeletons are all useful in all content. You can do whatever you’d like for your build, but I feel they are important to have.

1 Like

What about adding max for the main Skeleton I use like Archer, and 1 point for the other Skeleton for Disinter for the buff?

If you only plan on using one skeleton, sure. Typically you should be using Soldier for bossing, Archer for mobbing, and Mage for the buffs it provides. They all have different uses, so specializing in one just limits your effectiveness in a variety of content.

If you only plan on doing one thing or the other, like only plan on bossing on your character, then sure, you can definitely save some skill points for skills like Flesh Hoop.

Because this is isn’t my main (my main is Featherfoot - Warlock - Onmyoji which I use for most content), this pure summoner build is mainly to try and clear CM and of course do well in bossing if possible just for fun. I have many other wizards that I build for fun and pure summoner is one of them.

Does anyone know the distribution of skills for the FF in combination with sorcerer and necromancer?