Tree of Savior Forum

Are u zealot yet

• yes
  • no

0 voters

I need to make one to be good at this game.

yes i am heterosexual thank you for asking and confirming frined.

you are welcome good sir

I have a few but i still am not a full person yet. Please help me, I need a better wikihow on human impersonation. Please no you tube the last time i tried using it as a humaning resource i got banned from the local coffee shop.

zealots are gay and im gay but im not a zealot so i guess i must return my gay license

3 Likes

1 Like

Is it because so many people choose the class? Sorry for missing the joke, I’m a returning player.

Lol I’m not a returning player and even I don’t get the joke…

I just thought OP is asking if we have a zealot and I voted yes.

Maybe it has something to do with how most people dislike the zealot C3 new skill?

1 Like

My guess is he thinks Zealot is overpowered and is saying “Have you quit your class to play what is meta yet”

I’ve heard quite a few others complain about Zealots despite them not being that strong compared to the overall roster.

1 Like

I’ve never heard such thing as zealot being overpowered… I mean I hope it is true, but I have one myself and while it is quite powerful, I don’t feel it is overpowered.

If any class I’ve played that I feel is overpowered is Shadowmancer, against ground target of course.

I watched a Zealot 2 set his pants on fire and run around in Uphill Defense. Everything he ran into died.

That’s pretty cool, right?

Well, out of the 4 c3 classes cleric has, zealot’s c3 skill has the most impact imo. It is really strong now, with

• fanaticism hitting +85% to damage at lv15
  • blind faith doing 4x (iirc) of SP used for 40hits at lv10 that bypass defence
  • empathic being an AoE 10hit debuff that tags on heavy damage compared to other DoTs.

Really strong to hold its own, should be new fotm for DPS clerics

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Zealot is so ghey geez

it’s awesome

Hi, what is your opinion on the other 3 clerics rank8 C3? Taoist C3 seems very strong too?

Can you please do an analysis like you did with zealot? Thanks a bunch.

While the damage is not bad, it’s not even in my top3 strongest char, I have 27 chars.

Do I worship the best goddess? Hell yeah.

I think Blind Faith will no longer bypass mdef anymore.

We are all truly zealots, setting ourselves on fire in masochism for the sick deeps.

So yes

1 Like