Tree of Savior Forum

Are these sets available?

Nothing we can do if you don’t believe in it.

but ever since I knew about DPK and DPK values it helped me a lot in gathering what I need and avoiding channels with people, eventually finishing all my virtov recipes because of it.

then again I can give you a live test to change your mind. just make a character on telsiai and see those things drop every 200.

We never know some data might have changes as well. If it was implemented.

After all TOSbase values are back then from CBT. Certain data do change. Due to user complains and tweak by the developers.

I gave it enough credibility to go test it myself but my results tell me its garbage, so i have 0 reason to believe it. Unless recipes are listed as dpk on tosbase but are actually %. Because i cant get consistent results out of recipes for the life of me. Gems have been very consistent though.

Kinda curious, what recipe are you actually farming.

I was using rapid bangles but then people suggested to me it might be channel/server based so i moved over to Poizma Chain Recipe on owl burial ground, because is usually dead.
According to tosbase its 190~210DPK which i have not come close to. According to dpk and my total kills i should half as many as i have.

So basically you have twice the amount more than you should have? hmmm
For say you start at 100 — > you killed 500 but end up having 4 recipes?

I have a suggestion. Test it out with siedge bow recipe and treegool.

If that still works as what i expected… i might know the reason why.

Isn’t the DPK value divided by the amount of mob populations? Could have been a recent change.

2 populations -> each population dpk at half dpk

Yea i was wondering about this too. Red medulla has 2 spawns .

If 1 spawn spots remains the same… pretty much this…

Hasta full set is confirm to be from blud, there is one getting plate gaunglets and so on.

Went on blud hunting with top guilds/ max on today

Also note that blud drops hasta leather + cloth set.

O.O a world boss :frowning:

Yup, a 433m HP with 1.3k pdef + - and 2.6k++ magic defense. ( my plague vapor lv 5 (44 attr) + 1k base magic) hits him at 500 dmg after blessing.

Ouch, is that already with the Inquisitor’s Malleus Maleficarum debuff applied on the boss? Or he’s immune to that debuff?

the inquistor i party did not had maleficarum. So i am unable to confrim it.
He does immune to certain debuff i have seen resisted text pop out.

So…yea. It’s bad news for mages anyway.

1 Like

We killed Zaura yesterday on Klaipeda. Same magic defense, similar attack, but a brutal spinning multi-hit that could kill me from 34K HP even with plate and a shield on.

The common gear (other than Talt) from him seems to be Valtas gear, which is very… not good compared to Hasta. 220 blue sets with a lack of sockets. Dunno what the rare loot is.

1 Like

I see so zaura seem to drop valtas too.

That’s good to know. Yea the new WB hurts way too badly.

For those who want information of blud attacks.

Poison traps deal about 6k per tick without cure it’s instant dead.

Blud will throw out splits ( aoe random spots normally at the highest aggro and healer) those area will have a lava for a period of time that deals up to about 19k per tick

Aoe poison spread. a cluster of poison will shoot out at that designated area infront. basically just dodge the green projectile that spread out from there.

Frontal straight line lava. 1 line of lava infront of blud launch position

Frontal attack does nearly 33k. ( i am 15 level under) so it might be better when i am 330.

Blud has High guard and guardian.

Here in Silute we drop set Valtas from Zauras too. But Blut is bugged, he born and the channel crash in a few seconds before this. Any other server with this problem?

And here I am still waiting on the jude set.

Well Hasta is 270 so there is that.
Valtas leather boots is good at least.

And Blint armor? notzelda
It has sockets and okay defenses.
maybe Nuaele, the third added WB?
Why the hell are gloves named greaves?

Drop from Nuaele Killed today:
Tevhrin Mace
Tevhrin Sword
Tevhrin Spear

u know ??
drop from ??