Tree of Savior Forum

Are these sets available?

Yes they not the right map name but the correct location.

I have seen all of them just compar them to ur own maps. it should label them correctly

Like the flower which drops gloves are on Inner wall distrct 9 (with humps and bishops).

1 Like

DPK only exist on Certain items. theres RNG + DPK. Also TOSBASE DPK value are all out of date.

Gems are known to be about + - 10k DPK ( i have farm raflowers on my overkill achievement and this is proven to be true. Blue > Red Orb > gem 100%)

Same goes to white boater i am 100% it’s on 100k + dpk range.

1 Like

No ■■■■. I test with items TosBase claims are DPK, i obviously didn’t test with something listed as % that wouldn’t make any sense.

Well it’s up to each and everyone believing. I am 100% positive dpk
(this shiet exist on certain items) Values are all changed after roll out.

[stuff like Royal guard plate pants RC drops upon, 125 kills. A silver/gold colify will drop upon attempt as well to reset it.]

1 Like

well if it does exist that means tosbase has LOTS of recipes listed as dpk which are not.

Well it’s out of date what can we say. LOL

All this farm patterns will only be noticed once we camp a channel and kill for hours.

100% positive. Even royal guard plate armor is around 150-200 per RC ish. (those 99k satisdaughter)

1 Like

But even then, the recipes i farmed multiples of had a huge variance. So even if i made my own dpk band it would have a huge spread (and i didnt get any gold/silver mobs to skew it)

That will be interesting to know though. Well it differs on what we are farming i guess.

For what i know Gem on 9-10kish stay true for most. Often drop pattern going Blue/Red orb > gems

what are those for? lvl 3/4 gems? because i know the lower ones certainly are not that high.

Monster gems.

For level 3/4 it’s about averaging every 150 i kill for example evac.

Ah for monster gems that makes more sense. And for regular lvl 2 gems im getting similar numbers. Maybe just recipe numbers are ■■■■■■?

They might have change.

Which bald_dad mention before. Every time they roll out a patch they changed something to hide their ugly DPK.

We won’t notice it until we ran hard core farming it.

Or they might have a RNG tied to the channel number and it sticks to it for weeks until reset.

at that point why not just a % drop, its cleaner lol

Well. i have no idea man… their coding … sigh…

right, right… IMC … lol

Hasta are dropped by demon lord blud. According to them that is

I used old map names. You should open your map in-game to get updated map names. I have already heard about players with manahas equip.

I read Worldboss Blut in your later post too. :slight_smile:
마군주 Worldboss 풀롯 Pullot (Blut), may search these terms on youtube and other sites to get data too.

1 Like

Sound correct then. Guess we will be hunting blut for new sets to sell @_@… (since i am actually sufficient with virtov/lolopanther)

Thanks

emmit forest/mishekan forest/khamadon forest/inner wall dist9
big as* elites on each map
1 spawns per ch every 30min
happy hunting