Tree of Savior Forum

Are cannonners any good now?

I stoped playing because my cannonner was so bad (even with trans10 weapon) compared to other classes…

Are they any good now?

I’m testing it for 2 days already and I must say that… it’s pretty annoying to play and doesn’t seem to have a good dmg output. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. I’m using +10 Emengard with 5 transcendence and wew… I think the damage is poor. It requires you to keep using bazooka/kneeling shot to make it better but it’s so annoying to use because you can’t use any others skills, except one or 2 from QS while on Bazooka. Anyways, I don’t know what to say, sorry. I don’t like the playstyle, it’s been very boring to be honest
By the way, this is my build:

Archer -> Quarrel Shooter -> Sapper -> Cannoneer

Kinda in the middle, the animations are really slow and prevent you from dishing out lost of damage quickly.
I think the damage on cannon shot is pretty good, but the slow animation prevents you from spitting out all overheats quickly.

I am playing FalcwuguCannon, and i think falc is pretty mandatory if you want AoE ratio for cannon, otherwise you have to struggle in aoe even with bazooka.

Cannoneer is awesome! In my opinion, it was already awesome. My main character is Cannoneer.
Some info that my help the gameplay with the class: Animations are slow, you can’t run while in combat mode, you can (maybe) be less mobile than others, you’re (even before re:build) SP hungry, you need a good investment.
I do recommend it. :heart:

Bring 2 types of SP pots (level 15 sp pot from alchmist and large sp pots from merchant) and you won’t have SP issues unless you have Falconer’s Pre-emptive Strike always active or something…

Im doing pretty good with my test cannoneer / sapper / falconer … specially the smokescreen, its a lifesaver even bosses gets blinded and wont attack you for 15+ secs hahaha XDD then pound then before it runs out level 10 = 15 secs with 20 sec CD … pretty much smokescreen then smash all your skills …

Damages are crazy but mobility is crap. Nothing else to say.

Cannonneer used to be awesome, I don’t think it’s as good now, but with the archer changes it might not feel as good as before for AA+Crit insanity, but it’s still pretty good.

Honestly, Im loving my cannonner build so far, its not just cannonner that makes it good but it does good dmg.

Give it a shot

…hah

1 Like

I guess it depends in your preferred play style. For my build I’m a QS>Falc>Cannon and its a pretty chill build. My role is basically a support DPS of sort, mainly just to maintain falcons buff while spamming cannon skills on the sideline with the occasional caltrop.

If you like to not do any active role and just safely do damage and buff in a safe distance then you might like this build.

It’s fun for static cm runs, just stick around in the corner blasting stuff while applying hunter loot buffs and occasional falcon skills

Kinda sad my 350 masinios gem slots didn’t get adjusted to 5