Tree of Savior Forum

Arde Dagger Drop Chance 5% for real or joke?

Told a guy in a forum where most players played RO… go home kid

1 Like

Wow another thread for a kid who blames the game drop rate because of his bad RNG .

Between all my characters I’ve opened 135 boxes and have gotten nothing but talt. Finally made about 800k and now it’s 1.2m to buy it…

You can probably blame the bots for that. Lots of reports of bots carrying Arde daggers. Bots have a primary purpose of farming silver. So it would make sense if they used some of their initial silver to buy the daggers in order to farm even more silver…Because they make so much silver, they probably don’t care too much what the price of the daggers are… so expect the price of the dagger to keep climbing as long as we have this bot problem.

1 Like

It still blows my mind that there is no in game report function. Most people are way too lazy to bother reporting elsewhere.

This is why I prefer buying gear

It’s more of supply/demand thing. Regardless of who the buyers are.

Ha… at least in klaipedia… all the priest bots are buying up the Arde stock… They up to mil right now. :confused:

1 Like

5% is an estimate, no one knows the exact chance.

It’s probably closer to 2% though.

grind is still grind

1. what’s so special about the dagger?
  2. can any class equip the dagger And their main weapon at the same time?
    3 what dungeon can we get the dagger from?

I wanted chupacabra ears, and it’s 0.1% chance. It took me half a day and about 1,300 chupacabra kills. Estimation says by 1,000 I should have dropped one. It took me a little over, but I did eventually get one. I know what you’re farming is more involved, but it’s bound to happen eventually.

I suppose I have a bit more patience thanks to this games spiritual predecessor Ragnarok. The cards you equip in armor/weapons is almost (not quite but almost) necessary to be the best, some having really OP effects. The drop chance was usually 0.01%, so 1 in 10,000. They mostly came from this games equivalent of World Bosses too, so you’d see folks camping for literally months watching spawn timers to drop these things.

Anyway good luck. As far as Korean MMOs go, this one is a bit kinder.

3 Likes

You have 63.23% to get one by killing 1000 Desert Chupacabra though.

I was going by this, and I was wrong - 0.2%.

That’s around 86.5% then. Ya,RNG can be cruel sometimes.

Cheers to that. :wine_glass:

Another 6 run without it today.

You guys seem to miss the point.

I CANNOT GRIND IT.

3 run per character per day.

Remove the limits of run and then I can grind it like you guys so intelligently say.

Of course everyone here that got it is in the white knight bandwagon.

It’s alright. These kind of game have the reputation to gather peoples with HUGE ego.

I farmed 3 hours for a recipe. Some archer comes along and kill steals a mob in front of my nose and gets the recipe right away.

I went on to farm for another 2 hours+ to finally get a recipe.

My reaction when he ksed and got the recipe:

I hope that makes you feel better. ;D

Enjoy the struggle \o/

3 Likes
  1. massive elemental dmage boost. (it buffs normal attack, skill, multi hits)
  2. yes any class, it’s an off hand weap
  3. 90 instance dungeon
1 Like

In RO, a card has .03% chance to drop.

Some rare items drop at .01%.