Tree of Savior Forum

Arde Dagger Drop Chance 5% for real or joke?

More like 0.5% here, cuz screw everyone not Korean - IMC

I remember seeing this and it still makes me giggle. XD Iā€™m so sorry for your loss though. :crying_cat_face:

Dude I have 5 beetleback recipes now, 5 or 6 necro cards and a TON of taltsā€¦

and still 0 arde dagger.

With my main Monk character at lvl 135, all I am doing now is logging in daily after 6pm and do 2x boss rush hoping for that ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  arde and call it a day. Not even gonna bother questing until I get my arde dagger.

Been doing NOTHING ELSE but the lvl90 dungeon every since ToS launch on steam. NOTHING! NOTHING!!! I play the ToS forum more than I play the game these days.

If youā€™ve been playing normally and saved up your silver, you wouldā€™ve saved enough silver to buy 2 Arde Daggers by now.

I know this because Iā€™m pretty new to the game and I saved up 900k in two days and bought one.

Well I used them on rerolling the cube and got nothing instead.

Yeah donā€™t do that.

I got one after that. Iā€™ve killed 290 chupacabras total and got a ear. I canā€™t complain.

1 Like

Glad you got one. My first set took me half a day, my second ones dropped when I was just randomly killing stuff waiting on someone. I was pleased!

1 Like

Got mine kekekekekek

Gratz XD

//20charmanders

I got five arde daggers in less than fifty runs. I just run it daily and start opening when I have at least 30 on a character. Honestly this isnā€™t something people should worry about because Arde Dagger isnā€™t really a necessity in the game per se. You level up, happen to run through the dungeon, and you either get it or you donā€™t. Thereā€™s no need to chase after it. Heck you can even make enough money to buy one in a shorter period of time if your RNG is poop. The RNG is what makes it a RARE item. If there was a token system then the whole point of RNG would be gone. I think you guys are spoiled by modern generic WoW clone MMOs.

We must be playing different games. How do I log into tree of unrestricted trade?

Just wanted to share.

Yesterday I opened 25pcs all TALT and 2 beetle back recipe

I gave up on that Arde. and would be using my 3 instance in another dungeon. But the lag is too much yesterday. That is why I postponed my leveling and decided to just do a boss rush in lvl 90 dungeon then call it a day.

and just now today. 1 minute after logging in. I just tried to open one of 3 pcs cube I got yesterday. and poof ARDE DAGGER! hahaā€¦ it is not about quantity. its all in luck

Got another XDD

Arde Dagger is DPT righttttttt ?
Drop Per Talt*

Low drop rate is ok to some degree for epic or legendary items, but it can be executed in a progressive manner that is more player friendly.

Are we mindless robots to perform the same actions several hundreds of times? Stop treating your players that way.
A reason to have a creative drop system is to think of the players who only game for 1-2 hours per day. Steam and IMC has the statistics, average hours played per player, what level do player accounts go dormant, etc. What is the experience you want to impart on them in their limited free time? Is your objective to see if people are ok with becoming robots?

arde dagger Drop per that specific cube opened in the server.

got another today kek

^ WTF. Share some LUCK!!