Tree of Savior Forum

Archer2>Ranger2>Appraiser>Sr3 stats and gear?

As the title says, how much dex and str for SR build do I need and what gear do I use? I have manama pistol and isbalty xbow right now. What’s good for armor and bracelets?

There is actually a very good thread on this here

However, this depends exactly on what you’re going for. Generally all STR is pretty good but you want enough DEX to hit the attack speed bracket you wish (around 200 is safe). Everything after the cap you want into STR.

For bracelets I use Sissel for the Crit Rate and PAtk but some people have told me Gladiator Bands are another good option, however since Lima/Retreat don’t need AoE Attack Ratio and that’s 90%+ of damage you’ll be doing it seems pointless. Phada is another option as well around that level.

Make sure you +13 your Manamana, +6 your Isbality so you lose that annoying archer thing that’s still in the code for some reason.

Where you decide to go from there is up to you, if your Manamana gets to +13/16 or higher you can skip Pevordimas Pistol and aim for Double Stack or Aspana. I’m around the same area as you and leaving my guy with that equipment for a long while though, so you can check that thread for better information.