Tree of Savior Forum

Archer Third Class - What would be good?

This was mainly a question on rangers but I need more info on these other things too.

So I’m trying to think of a build that works for my archer. I want to go mergen + arbalester + ???

For ???, the options are the following and the questions I have about them:

Ranger - Why is this class still good? It has low sfr and doesn’t seem to be all that useful in a high level CM or raid. Does it involve Attributes?

Falconer - Should I be using a companion along with my falcon for this class to max damage? Is it overall better than Ranger and Fletcher due to AoE Ratio increase?

Fletcher - I understand this class does great single target dps, but how viable is this class considering CM 6 and AoE dps? Like, is the AoE/damage good enough to clear mobs at a constant rate?

Any help would be appreciated.

if you are casual player, dont merge mergen and arbalester, because it will force you to have strong bow and strong xbow at the same time.

ranger best offer is steady aim (+38.4% missile damage for 30 minute) and critical shot (+50%crit dmg). But IMO, ranger’s critical shot rendered useless against ep 12 mob with high crit resist. So unless you have >2000 crit rate, you better pick other build with more SFR skills

falconer is great AOE burst and aiming help party to hit more. If you want to max falcon damage, you must have toucan pet + T10 legendary lv 400 musket/cannon

fletcher best for bossing, not really good at AOE