Arcelle's Art Cell

@Arcelle i’m sweet to sweet girls :3

1 Like

Yay new arts! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Yay, finished my exams!
…but now I’m stuck at work. u_u

@pixelp0p omg, your art is much more adorable!! :purple_heart:
@Masaya I’m not a bot… :’( (Thanks for the comment!)
@trofirelight Will do! :'D

how was exams xD? O.O

1 Like

Life of a hardworker sure is tough but at least you won’t get left out in the sticks with no money/job XD

1 Like

Oh God, she is so beautiful! She is my favourite. All the details, the color scheme, the pose itself… You are awesome!
Maybe I’ll be able to get a digital drawing tablet in the future somehow, so I might be able to do this too. All I can do is just traditional drawings with a simple crayon. The process is fun and the result is truly nice, but it might get lost or destroyed in the future. This always made me kind of sad.

Again, please allow me to say you’re a wonderful artist and continue what you’re doing! Best wishes!

2 Likes

@KuraiMidori Exams were okay – thanks for asking. :>
@tsigetartseht Let’s hope I’ll be employed after graduating. :frowning:
@Marad Thank you so much for all those kind words!! I’m sure your crayon works are lovely. :purple_heart: (Also, I love your Alvin avatar. :D)

Drew a chibi digitally, haha… ;;
The male Scout outfit is so cool. +
+

7 Likes

Oh I’m sure you will
Your art is captivating so I highly doubt you wouldn’t get employed
Well, maybe if you just failed an interview or some form of written exam :S (not sure if art related jobs still have written exam :open_mouth:)

Welp, it’s all a matter of guts and preparation so it’s manageable as long as you have confidence in yourself :sunglasses: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Haha, I’m actually not majoring in an art-related field, but thank you regardless. :blush:

1 Like

Wow that’s surprising cause I took up a field related to my talent and preferred kinda job activity xD

What are you taking up then? :open_mouth:

Computer science. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck!!
From what I knew from CS in here, you will be scurrying through journals and the whatnot for documentation of something related to computer theories/experiments XD

Welp, guess we’re in the same industry but I took IT instead and I must say it’s not easy but we gotta live with it :wink:

Thank you very much and… I’m a little proud of them, even if they are just black and white lol
Also Alvin is my favourite personage of the game. Even if I know just a little about it, I’m actually planning get it and play it.

Anyway, good luck with your school and job! Be the best!

._. THIS IS SO ASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAS OMG <3

I finished another picture! :smiley:
The GM costume is really cute, ahh…

10 Likes

Arcelle strikes again! Never gets old looking at the wonderful art style, thank you for thy efforts :smile:

1 Like

Dope art, love your style :wink:

1 Like

@tsigetartseht @gurzy
Thank you both. ; _;

1 Like

Haven’t drawn much ToS art lately. u_u;;

Summing up my cube-opening experience:

@Friend stealing my heal tiles:

Me after my heal tiles were stolen:

@Mistreil:

I ate part of my friend’s Desert Chupacabra Ears:

WIP of my Chronomancer:

I don’t know if I’ll finish it, though. Just wanted to try colouring on one layer instead of my usual 3820832 layers. :’(

8 Likes

Still looks adorable without your usual touch
Thanks for the new batch of activity! :thumbsup:

The talt feels though is real D: