Tree of Savior Forum

Arcelle's Art Cell

I draw occasionally and have plans to make more Tree of Savior fanart in the future, so I’ll stick the pictures in this thread. :blush:

Thank you for looking!

(Psst… If anyone wants to add me in-game, I’m Arcelle on Klaipeda!)

pixiv: arcelle
tumblr: artcelle
twitter: @artcelle
deviantart: arcelle

commission info: http://artcelle.tumblr.com/commission

Digital Art

Chronomancer

Thaumaturge

GM Pomegranate!

Scout Chibi

Chaplain

Cryomancer
http://40.media.tumblr.com/845d3ab2688bdc6a89e8399c35b877a8/tumblr_o4iuf3vD0H1s5nsk6o1_r1_1280.png

Traditional Art

Spring Flower Dress
http://40.media.tumblr.com/57b60355a9339696d4ed00d4d2b6d6e3/tumblr_o69puoWgvu1s5nsk6o1_1280.png

Wugushi Chibi

50 Likes

This is one of the best works around here.
I love your coloring style. Absolutely gorgeus. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! There are a bunch of great ToS fanartists, so this means a lot to me, haha. ;_;

Holy ■■■■ balls. Your coloring and style is way too lovable.

Your chaplain’s coloring is pretty appealing for the eyes, but I gotta say I love the posing and angle on your cryomancer. Would love to see more of your work :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahh, thank you!!
I will totally draw more in the future, though I’m not entirely sure which class to draw next, haha.

Maybe Corsair, since I was torn between maining a Chaplain, Cryomancer, or Corsair in the beginning. :purple_heart:

They all start with the letter ‘C’, now that I think about it. S:

1 Like

you know what else starts with c
cape

and cschwartzer creiter
wiNKWINKWINK
:tada:

1 Like

I don’t think I’d have any complaints with whatever you decide on next, being able to witness talent like this is pleasures enough. I think a Corsair would be a pretty nice thing to see though. Seeing as the two you’ve put up portray delicacy and frailty, I think it’d be neat to see a class that’s a little more rough on the edges.

I also took a look at your other external links of your works, and it completely failed to disappoint. That said, I’d love to talk to you about considering commissions sometime on the side ToS-related :slight_smile:

On other news, I couldn’t help but link some other friends of mine this thread. They’re artists as well, and it’s safe to say they shared my reaction of dying on the inside a little :yum:

1 Like

I should work on stuff outside of my usual comfort zone, so I’ll definitely take your suggestion into consideration.

Also, thank you so much for sharing my art, and for taking the time to look at my other stuff! I’m so flattered, haha. ;_;

In regards to commissions: I’d love to take on ToS commissions, but I asked @Staff_Julie about it and she explained to me that we aren’t technically allowed to accept in-game goods (silver or items), nor real currency for our ToS-related art services. :x

Regardless, thank you for your interest! I didn’t actually expect anyone to ask about it, haha.

@Staff_Julie: Psst… If we aren’t allowed to sell art services, are we allowed to accept donations? Or is that also a no? @@

(N-Not that I’d be expecting donations, myself. Just asking for anyone else who might want to know.)

This art is very appealing. :smile:
You have talent for sure! Keep it up! @Arcelle

1 Like

EW WHAT WHY isn’t it better to let artists take comissions and grow an art community?

Also hi, your art is adorable. winksns keep up the beautiful work

1 Like

@GunLaw: Thank you! :'D
@Darumy: hnnnng, your art is really nice. q_q!! But yeah, I PM’d her about it a few days ago. Here’s her full response, if you’re interested:

Hi, Arcelle.

Unfortunately, for Tree of Savior, artists are not allowed to sell their services of any kind, whether the payment be real currency or game commodity.

Selling art (or other forms of user-made content) for silver or items is deemed a “commercial” activity according to the game’s terms of use.

It’s a real shame since I’m an artist taking commissions on another game website myself. I’m sorry I can’t help you out with that. :cry: Thank you for asking this. I can make it clear to others as well.

Your art is adorable, by the way. :blush:

2 Likes

This is so amazing, please make more.

You might not be allowed to sell it but maybe some donations is ok?

Please draw cataphract :smiley:

1 Like

This is so amazing, please make more.

You might not be allowed to sell it but maybe some donations is ok?

Please draw cataphract :smiley:

Thank you so much! I’ll hold out on accepting donations and hope that @Staff_Julie notices this thread to make sure I don’t break any rules (nor cause anyone else to break rules).

Ughhhh, I wish I could draw every class. q_q
There isn’t enough time in a day. :’(

As usual seeing great artists makes me wish I could draw something recognizable on this plane of existence Q.Q

Your style seems to have alot of flow/movement and it makes me love it even more^^

On a related note, I think i’d die if you ever drew a fencer/templar :c I’m not sure I could handle the cuteness of your style in such a regal class (totally not a subtle recommendation ;3)

I do wish i could commission artists like yourself for my characters though, makes me kinda sad to hear IMC’s stance on them :x

1 Like

You deserve more attention, seriously. It’s awesome!
Your progress is amazing, really. I’ve swiped through your deviantart gallery and discovered the Tales Fanart (I’m a huge fan myself) and it’s adorable!
Keep up your amazing work!

1 Like

@Nukaclaw: Thank you for the comments! ;_; I may draw a fencer eventually, since a friend of mine plays a fencer! Gotta survive exams first, though. :anguished:

@Vanja: Aaaaahh… Yeah, I draw a bunch of Tales fanart in the last year or so, haha. I’m so happy to come across another fan, eeee!! Anyway, thank you for taking the time to go through my stuff! :purple_heart:

I’ve never felt so entranced and captivated by an artwork in my whole life and your art style definitely hit the sweet spot in my eyes 20/10 !!

I can’t believe it myself, I could’ve sworn that Cryomancer made my eyes glue to it for a long time and now your newly drawn Chaplain has 2x the effect @_@

Oh and it’s good to know that someone like you is a Tales fan I personally like this one on your collection :smiley:

Your art style had a definitive leap in improvement just by seeing your old ones so keep it up as I take delight in seeing your majestic creations in the future :joy:

I’d like to meet you myself in-game but it seems that might not be possible as I am in Orsha and soon to move in Telsiai [SEA], oh well. Have a nice day :thumbsup:

1 Like

Drop by to give support. Your art is really nice. Well since selling art in here isn’t allowed, donation should be fine since you aren’t selling anything.

You can try different arts thru Patreon if you want tho, since your art is nice.

1 Like

Hey Arcelle, what do you call that watery noise around the clothings? Thanks!

1 Like

posting a picture that arcelle drew (with permission) o/ she drew a chibi of my wuguu

6 Likes