Tree of Savior Forum

Appraiser Gameplay

any idea what the table does?

“imitates accessories to party” or whatnot?

so if we all equip glad bands and use that skill, all of our aoe attack ratio’s will be added together? O_O

your right… i havent tried it because i havent met a ktos player with the skill

but yeah it copys my gear or certain gear i have and you can use my gear stats
for like 120 seconds or w/e

its mad confusing

over estimate is mad mad confusing tho too

Ok, so I’m currently only interested in [blindside].

I can see from around 0:07 that it is indeed sure crit, but I can’t tell if the debuff is doing anything. I mean, using all 3 OH in a row doesn’t really show how much more susceptible the target becomes to crit (if that is what it’s supposed to do in the 1st place).

Ty for the hard work.

np and is yes it is mad confusing! im wondering myself if the debuff is working or not as well and why does blindside give a duration on mob?

From here we get:

Breaking it down we get 2 effects:

As demonstrate, the initial hit is sure crit.

This is the debuff part. Basically, the target becomes more susceptible to being crit. How that happens, we don’t know (… yet). My guess is whoever hits the target has an x% chance to crit regardless of their crit rate.

“The effect of attack is independent of the character’s crit chance.” is really suspicious.

This is completely a guess. I have no basis for this.

The way to test would be to:

and not

1 Like

so could wizards crit on a blindsided mob?

and i will also record and try this asap

Depends on how high the crit chance on the debuff is. It’s all such “shady” wording :smiling_imp:

lmao including that shady over estimate bs :rage:

Great. All this “shady” talk has me imagining an appraiser as some hunched over “dirty old man” type just rubbing his hands together waiting for his next vict… customer.

shouldn’t overestimate buff off-hand or something like that, so your shield or a dagger for example, could be good for SR or cannoneers?

Can the skills be used while mounted?

Anyone know?

Bump for great justice.

@Kiyoshiro made a very easy to understand blog post about appraiser.

1 Like

AH, still no info on the actual value on [blindside] debuff. I see no reason for IMC to hide this.

agreeeeeeed

we still have no idea what its value’s are

im looking for its values as well, as it is, it seems like a substitute for sneak hit atm and since its a debuff, everyone hitting benefits from it. Cross fingers that the amount is at least 40% above :slight_smile:

1 Like

It also has pretty good uptime. For a debuff that lasts 20 sec (at lv5) x3 OH and 40 sec cd you have an uptime of 75%.

downside is, that uptime will diminish if you are dealing w/ mobs that die fast or if you are in a party. It will show its worth though if youre hitting bosses