Tree of Savior Forum

Appeal / Justice

@GM_Francis, @GM_Sebastian
Team name : Mesmerized
Team name : Kirito
Server : Klaipeda
I have sent multiple emails and tickets which is not being responded.
I was in the list of bans for “Bolento Exploit” which i dont even know what that is and never done it.
I Want my appeal for my accounts that are banned. I have not broken any policy or rights for any reasons toward my bans on several accounts. I have not hacked or charge back payments. Instead of buying silver ( which i did not ) I purchase my founders packs for each account to sell tokens in the market LEGIT selling it in the market silver… #no charge backs and every thing was PAIDED WITH MY CASH. Wasn’t against Was not against RMT (Real money trading). This is so unreasonable. I wasn’t even selling gold to other players. They are all my account under the same IP ADDRESS. I believe i have not broken any rights in the game, nor i deserve a ban for playing legibly. I even help the steam community by reporting all the hacks and bots. This is not what i deserve and i demand my justice for my account appeal.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Team name : SylvanTree
Server : Klaipeda
i can vouch for this person that he is no hacker nor exploiter. he is a legit player of good repute and we come from the same gaming community, we have discord and what not and was trying to establish a guild in game but so far his main account got lumped in with the recent banning and crap.

Ah, at last, I’ve been waiting for these threads. Bust out the popcorn everyone! Good riddance moron.

3 Likes

im happy for your sarcasm but, respect to others and all, will bring you to a far life.

1 Like

lol dude eat a d!ck, the guy is a guildie and i dont see anything wrong with what he did, its paid with money on steam and he’s not botting

my young one, you dont have to comment if its rude

You already made a post on this in general discussion and you got flamed. Now you do it again expecting different results?

Put in a ticket.

Here ill show you a future of what kind of repsonses you will get if you keep this in the general discussion section.

1 Like

flame me all you want, i am just doing what needs to be done, trying all my possible options. i tried email / tickets and everything. so either don’t comment or just ignore it

Team Name: vKira
Sever Klaipedia
Dear IMC, this player who got banned is a fellow guild member. We waited for the game, PAID to play and PAID (legit TP purchase) in game to be able to buy stuff from market.Not to mention hours and hours of leveling (which is NOT fun by the way). It is not fair that he gets banned after all of his hard work as he did not violate any of the game rules (if he did, then please respond and inform him of his violation). Please, respond to his tickets as he is waiting for a response. He is losing time he PAID for.
Thank You.
Sincerely, vKira.

Lol I didnt even flame you, but since you gave me the go ahead,

1 Like

What a joke. Everyone know a legit purchase will come with a receipt. Why not you post yours then :smiley:

You know, even when exiting a supermarket, you get a free police ride when you “lost” your receipt :wink:

the receipt is sent with the ticket and email. and i dont have to show any of you my history or receipts . Trying to get my case to the admins that didnt respond to me within 3 days already

Just clarifying, you bought all the EA packets with your local steam price and didn’t use some vpn trick to buy them cheaper? This sort of abuse was also mentioned to have happened in one of the recent staff posts and it was one reason why they now removed steams regional pricing.

Whats the difference? I used to buy from steam with canadian dollar in canadian prices while i was in saudi arabia. My bank was canadian too, i was in saudi arabia temporarily. everything worked alright. (did not use vpn however)

The price in USD. The difference could huge depending on which region’s IP you use.

I see. no wonder it was cheaper here.

If you were banned, I expect they traced the flow of much of your silver to RMT. I won’t insult you by asking if you were turning around and selling the silver at a profit in real money - even though that’s possible, even likely.

If you are innocent, demand a specific report of what you did.

Lets not forget what you said in the other topic:

"I threw about 500 usd buying founders packs on several accounts the legit way."

buying founders packs on several accounts is not against policy or RMT. i aint selling my silver i made by selling tokens in the market

i did not sell silver, i sold tokens with my tp that i brought by founders packs. Some extra silver for my self. which is not against RMT ( REAL MONEY TRADING )