Tree of Savior Forum

Anyone tried wiz3 cryo3 warlock?

Anyone tried this build? Is it viable? I know its out of meta build but it seems good you have cryo cc and wiz3 warlock damage :slight_smile:

It’s viable of course. But it’s gonna be torture to get to rank 7.

Yeah if your into battle league ang gvg i think its a good combination thought im having a hard time between elem3 and cryo3… pure dps vs cc/dps

a pain to level without Cafrisun+Arde Dagger and always buffed with Sacrament.

but a wiz rolling a Snow Ball towards you with Dark Theurge and both powered with Quick Cast while you are being pulled with Frost Pillar is frightening

Rune Caster instead of Warlock might be laso quite funny, because Rune of Ice makes all of your Cryo skills have 3x damage(and pluss Wiz3), and Rune of Destruction deals more damage, the more enemies are near - so, it is a good combo with Frost Pillar. In addition, at rank 8 you can take psy1 for and awesome IW/PP combo with wiz3-rc. Or, any monk or doppel can pretty much help you.

Uhmm, it would be a waste for R8 to go to kino1.

Its 300%. 100% would be 2 times, thus, 300% is 4 times (At least i think its calculated like that…)

Also, its only the skill damage (it does not amplify your magic attack) and it seems, that it doesn’t work with Snowrolling. (Snowrolling is a self-deployment skill and RoI doesn’t work with deployment skills, like Hail or Frost Cloud)

So there are actually only Freezing Bolt, Ice Pike, Gust, Ice Blast, Ice Wall. From all those, Ice Pike would be the best (900 Skill damage *4 =3.6k, thats fine), but thats it.

Based on his skills, Wiz>Cryo2>Elem3>Warlock. Still good for pve and pvp.

Cryo2 is useless(either 0 or 1 or 3 here), Ele3 without Wiz3 and even Wiz2 is useless also.

Wiz2 and Cryo2 are not useless. Wiz3 and Cryo3 are just preferred.

Cryo is not cc/dps is only cc compared to other DD classes.

And guys use “DD” instead of “DPS”. DPS mean damage per second - its silly.

Dont misleading.
(1) Rune of ice DOES boost (multi x3) Snowrollnig damage.
(2) It works like Quick-cast’s attribute, multi the final damage.

What about Ice Shard damage with Rune of Ice and Quick Cast? Is it 4.5x or 3.5x? I mean, how exactly do % bonuses from Rune of Ice and QC stack?

I’d say 4.5 multi, it’s stackable.

I guess its a 2con1int stat build… I also have cryo3wl but my DT damage isnt that high since im a pure con build… im still wondering how can i upgrade my dps since cant seem to kill at battle thats why im wondering if wiz3 is really needed…

2:1 = con:int, i guess would work with Animus. If you check the calculator, at rank 7 it’s almost as if you put 1:1 because int gives +10% int per rank. And with Quick Cast it will pull your dps up. So Full Int vs Full Con, you will be in between. Good hp, Good dps. Lastly, with Surespell, your channeling with Snow Rolling will not be interrupted.

Too bad i dont have wiz3 T_T since if you go wiz3 to boost your warlock damage then cryo3 for cc that would be hell to level up… wiz3cryo3wl untill you got to warlock… The only difference compare to the full con wiz3elem3wl will be just that you will have better cc but less dps skills…

Its the whole build im talking wiz3elem3wl pure damage vs wiz3cryo3wl which is cc/dps for the warlock and qc attribute buffs

I was thinkin a little bit diferente like

wiz 3 > pyro 3 > wl

with quick cast +50% magic dmg and the buff in pyro, +50% fire dmg

its a pretty risk gamble, but after i saw a bit of sage … my mind blow with the possibilites x.x

what u think guys ?

might be good, but for pve only. i can see you using hellbreath most of the time, since you have surespell.