Tree of Savior Forum

Anyone tried wiz3 cryo3 warlock?

Yes it probably good for pve but for pvp i think cryo3 is better than pyro3 though almost all your damage will come from warlock and magic missile…

1 Like

Quick cast +50% magic dmg affect fireball??

Good to know that it does work with Snowrolling

I think ive read that it buffs only the skill damage, but you are maybe more experienced. i will test it anyway, since im leveling a Wi3/Cryo3/RC atm.

Hows the experience leveling wiz3cryo3? So magic missile all the way until RC?

Doing wiz -> cryo3 ->wiz3 -> RC or wiz -> cryo3 ->wiz2 -> RC -> wiz3 so you have ice pike, gust, fbolt + CC for leveling up. Its okay, there are better ones i think :slight_smile:

The problem here is, that you dont need many skillpoints for wizzy and all skillpoints for RC, which means that you have to be lvl ~275 to have all 15 points. However, if you go first wiz2 then RC, you can save your wiz skillpoints (from circle 2) for QC and MM at level 175, respectivly 225. But you have to level then from 175 to 225 without quickcast which means 6 seconds cast times( just annoying, but works)

But at lv225 you have full power then, compared to full power at 275, which is substantial.

Hm… I come here after double check from my char. Sorry for incorrect information. It’s 3.5 multi, rune of ice & quickcast’s attribute is not the same tier multiplier.
@raydensorc

Thank you. I’ve seen this information before. That means that wiz3 is not so mandatory for RoI-Ice Wall damage combo then.

Yes! QC’s attr. can increase DPS, but with 1 burst, maybe not need

Isnt getting warlock better than getting RC for more option on damage… tree pole is also a great combination and warlock can get upgrade when its c2 and c3 arrived…