Tree of Savior Forum

Any viable build that I can follow for when inquisitor is up?

To give an example for this godly quote by our lord and savior @Wurmheart so the ignorat @kirill_pivtorak can understand
if you have 500 DEX, Monstrance will give you 10 + 163 = 173 DEX, your monstrance efectively give you more crit rate than lvl 15 finestra, thats what the snowballing @Wurmheart is talking about
And if one have to split stat to something, the will always pick CON over anything, because… reasons…

Well you can listen to:
@kirill_pivtorak
-who made a good number of swordsmen reroll in the past(not entirely his fault tho), he really want to help out, but imo, his builds tend to add/leaveout too much unnecessary factors in it which leaves is sub-par to typical meta.
or to @Wurmheart who
-has made an active and generalized Cleric-centric guide that branches out into different classes and build types that are either min-maxers or all-rounders that follows the ever changing meta.

Or you could just follow your heart and choose your destiny in class/rank ups :heart_eyes:

1 Like

TLDR: follow @Wurmheart our lord and savior

1 Like

I found this one but can’t find stat ratio when leveling :frowning: It’s too hard for noobie like me. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ng8lo34uio/

Any build is not perfect, just play the build which you “can” enjoy its gameplay.

if you try a build and feel not really good, it’s fine, because reroll is a part of this game, or you can just play others game which just have “several” build can be choosen.

i have played three chara to R6 and just one of it up to R7, and i like that R7 chara(wugu musket). Although i feel hard to decide my R8 class, BUT im enjoy the sitution.

That build is good, but you will may want resist element max because they reduce damage by % now, lvl 15 + 1 (Divine Might) will reduce 40% elemental damage, take some point from Turn Undead or you can leave restoration @ level 1

1 Like

got it, but can you explain stat part for me? Something like dex:con
3:1 or whatever.

Check out my beginners guide for more info on build options and skill selections:

Stat wise go for 50-100 con and rest dex. And lvl 15 resist is ideal atm agreed.

2 Likes

Funny, where I am ignorant ?
@bintang_wowo
Not sure about that, Fiesta gives +150 Crit Rate and +3 AoE if Hoplite got at least 90 DEX then he gets +190 Critical Rate with 90 DEX Stat.

Yea yea whatever Rugal, you cant even count 150 + 90, yet your parent give you internet access to troll people

And I said

So I will have 673 DEX lol

1 Like

Nope, you sad monstrace will be more effective then Finestra, and it’seems not

Yes if it’a not a bonus calculation but only total value 673 is more then 280

Once again harassment and bulling, who gave you right ?

Quoting your own word because you cant do simple calculation (150 + 90) is called bullying now? (you cant even write bullying) [quote=“kirill_pivtorak, post:73, topic:323123”]
bulling
[/quote]
Wow what a time to be alive :slight_smile:

To the poster, just go to @Wurmheart thread, we have @kirill_pivtorak A.K.A cancer here, he dont even want to discuss, just trolling and saying useless thing + bad calculation

Finestra gives flat number while Monstrance based on percentage…

at higher level Finestra will fall off while Monstrance is still relevant…

That’s your words.[quote=“bintang_wowo, post:74, topic:323123”]
you cant do simple calculation (150 + 90)
[/quote]

Where have you described that this is sum of all stats to get total value ?

I excuse myself, i am not a native English speaker.

Yet another unproven accusation

How this tread gone to Finestra ?

Unless you haven’t increased DEX stat, coz +30% bonus to 0 DEX equal zero bonus.

it wasn’t me who bring Finestra here… just wanna said Monstrance is more effective than Finestra…

well right now most physical DPS will go for DEX build anyway… R8 skill already has high base damage, so better go for crit build…

Monstrance is a buff, buff always good. Can’t see how you can effectively compare usefulness of buffs. All of them are useful, but some under certain condition.

wasn’t we compare which that gives more crit rate?

well these why i call u ignorant, u can’t even accept another people opinion, instead u keep counter it…

saying it bullying… BLAH BLAH BLAH…

guess i’ll just get out of here, it’s pointless if u’ll keep counter…

1 Like