Tree of Savior Forum

Any tips for someone who wants to support?

Hey guys,

Been having a lot of fun in ToS lately. Keep making different characters and trying things out but I think i’ve decided on playing a Wizard in a support role. I’ve read about a Cryo C3 > Crono C3 build and was wondering if that is good enough to warrant the rage inducing leveling time that I am sure I will incur.

If not that build, can anyone suggest any other support Wizard type builds? Thank you in advance for your help!

You could also do half-support half-dps builds. Trick to this is you pair up a DPS class with a complement support class.

Pyro + Thauma
Pyro - multi-hit class with low damage
Thauma - damage boosting support class especially good for multi-hits

Cryo + Kino + Rune
Cryo - CC Support
Kino - DPS + CC (downside is channeling) that can shatter Icewall
Rune - Ice damage booster

Linker + Sorc
Linker - support for classes that aren’t good with AoEs
Sorc - DPS with targeting problems (AI)

Cryo + Elem
Cryo - CC Support
Elem - slow-casting strong aoe dps

1 Like

I’d use Linker C2 if you want to support in a party well.

Cryo as well. Ice Wall has amazing combos with some classes. Linker’s Joint Penalty on an Ice Wall, while shortens the durability on the wall, makes your AoE on the Ice Shard attack (meleeing an ice wall) the max capability you Ice Wall can produce.

Also if you have Psychokino’s Physics Pressure and Runecaster’s Isa buff and Wizard C3’s (optional) Quick Cast, using PP through the Ice Wall with the Isa Buff is supposedly super bursty. (Read about this on a guide.)

Make a thaumaturge c3. He rocks