Tree of Savior Forum

Any suggestion about musketeer gear?

im just coming back like 2 weeks and i cant even catch up the patch because my last played on this game is about 320 level cap . The community of this game was so small i cant even find a suggestion or a build for anyclass if i found it was too old .

My build is Piper-fal-musketeer

1.What’s a mid-range equipment
2.What’s a High-End equipment

Thank you everyone who answer my question and watch this topic.

mid range equipment:
-kedoran set lv 380 which you can get freely from pajauta quest

2 Likes
  1. High end gear?

Either of the 2 most current legendary tier gears: velcoffer or savinose.

Leather for glass cannon, plate for less dmg but tanky+

I suggest you to change Piper for Sapper cuz give you lots more damage.
Well here we go, this a full PVE guide :

Cards : 3x (red) Glassmole (30% more massive damage)
3x (Blue) Nuaele or Zaura ( 30% more MD or PD )
3x (Green) Netherbovine (30 STR)
3x (Purple) Gazing Golen ( 30% chance of getting Pain Barrier (imune knock down)
Legend Card ( well, dont worry about that for now, focus on the rest first .

Weapon gear : Try find a cheap trancended unique weapon on market , use it until you get you Legend Musket.
I Suggest you, Savinose Gear cuz gives you more damge then velcoffer , the set effect you gonna use Korup , cuz is the best for PVE. Resume use Savinose Musket with korup effect.

Armor gear: If you wanna more damge use Leather if you wanna more defense use Plate. Use Savinose, also with korup.

Acessories gear : I will recomend you to get Irredian Abyss acessories first , its cheap and easy to get. Then you focus on the Legendary acessories which you can get on Borutas Mission. Or you can wait some more updates and make the new ones that will be avalieble on Uphill to make.
But each one have a diferent status and effect so use that one you likes more the effect. But the Irredians Abyss will help enought until you get your legendarys.

Hats gear : Get hats that gives you phisical atk and HP .

That’s it ! I hope this can help you fella.

1 Like

thanks alot man:heart:

1 Like