Any GM can look this new MoD?

I would like to know if this mod is not intrusive:

2 Likes

I love it!
…

2 Likes

Wow this is really helpful now if only it tells the hidden ones o.o

Doesn’t look intrusive to me. Gonna use it :slight_smile:

Would like to know can we use this mod as well…

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_John

Could any staff member clear this ? If it’s allowed that would be great :slight_smile:
@STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

Side quest used to be visible on the map before CBT. They later removes it to promote player to explore and interact with each NPCs.

So wait, this shows the hidden quests? :o

Pretty sure this is… going against how IMC wanted the game to be. So I guess they might not allow it. They did redesigned how npc quest givers work if people remember. The npcs used to have a flag over their head to show they have available quest. IMC change it to make players “explore” the game. This mod kinda defeat the purpose of their intention.

2 Likes

I actually give a huge thumbs up for IMC hiding the quests. That â– â– â– â–  killed me in WoW and other mmos.

2 Likes

WOW, this mod is gamechanger. xD

I’m saddened by this kind of thing. Yes, they chose to not reveal hidden quests, but a large part of this game’s charm was in the exploration and lack of hand-holding. I hope they decide this isn’t okay.

If they decide it’s fine, I’ll use it, as I don’t want to be at a huge disadvantage to everyone else, but I hope they don’t. Here’s to waiting for IMC to decide.

2 Likes

Have to agree with this. It was nice not to get everything spoonfed and I was really positively surprised by some Quests and how they started. WIth this addon everything goes back to being trivial.

3 Likes

too risky for getting banned

only the EXP viewer is allowed to use

2 Likes

I think kTOS has this functionality integrated into game client, it just hasn’t reached iTOS yet.
Could be wrong, tho.

That’s correct.
They also included visible teleport statues on the map. ( if they are in locations you haven’t walked around yet)

1 Like

+1 on wanting to know if this is okay to use.

This look marvelous.

I’m tired of roaming around TOSbase to see the quest I missed. The thing is most quest are very obscure.

Not to mention 100% of the quest in this game have no meaning behind them.

Nothing like helping farmers gather fruits or going to fetch some wood like a 10 year old to help someone start a fire.

Or those quest where you have to drag monster close to a chest or other random item and the monsters are such a rarity in those quest that you start pulling hair out of your head.

What about the random boss there and there? About 50% of the monster if not more are reused throughout the game.

See Shredded in early area, wait those same Shredded are there in higher level zone, same for many other monsters.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_John @moderators

can we get a reply on this please? I want to use it.

No.
/20charscustheycare

1 Like