Tree of Savior Forum

Any active Wiz3-Ele1 or Wiz3-Ele2 here? Doubt in damage

Hi Guys,

I hear ppl saying Wiz3-Ele3 got nerf a lot, so the dmg is not good any more. I am currently Wiz3, there is only one good dmg spell from Wiz3 which is Magic missle. So how is the dmg after C4 and C5 with Ele1&Ele2, is it better than Wiz3? Thanks.

The reason you take wiz 3 ins quick cast not magic missle and quick cast + anything is good

I had some trouble starting out at Ele1, too. Since Prominence sucks so much, there isn’t much left, right? Get some class levels in and upgrade Electrocute. Hitting more targets REALLY improves the skill.
Magic Missile is still the best skill, but having something in between your cooldowns really helps. When you arrive at Ele2, your new skills + attributes will give you a decent boost.

Take my post with a grain of salt, however, since I’m only playing duo with a Swordsman.

Ok, cool. Still wonder really data from some1 current at Ele1 or Ele2

It’s going to be kinda miserable. WIth the low spawn rates, the big AOE don’t mean anything. At dungeons, your only real ammo is Hail, and the radius is small, and the boss is moving. Now I’m at Ele2. Thanks to the new attribute to freeze, can breath a little, and the freezing sphere, helps too. Although, I’m not sure how many points should I put for that.

Damage is great. I just reached Ele1 so it’s a bit hard, but once you get to Ele2 you’ll get a sweet boost in your kit. For now, my main skills are MM,Hail, and Electrocute combined with Quick Cast and Sure Spell, so far so good.

The problem with Ele is that your skill need to be high level for them to shine (they scale greatly with level). So you will probably felt miserable at rank 4 and rank 5.

They is also the fact their cooldowns are rediclious. Mage skill cooldowns need to be halfed or more, since without spells to cast they really have 0 damage output. Wiz auto attack doesn’t even work like every other class, its just int+your base level it completly ignores what your matk is on your status screen.

im wiz 3 ele 3 i have about 300 int total(with bonus and stuff) magic missil u say well i use it alot but u know always with quick cast so it get bonus of damage and about the dmg im not that sure but most of the time kills regular mobs if there is more than 3,if is a single mob it hits like 85% of the mob hp i like the skill i dont think is neft i also have a swordman and now thats nerft cus if u compare the damage of a swordman vs a wiz,wiz wins :smiley:

At Ele 3 your output is just crazy. Any reduction in CD makes you outright broken.

I got rank 6, level 202 atm, i am pretty happy to be wiz3/ele3. I blv no one do more damage than you, you just mob everyshet then frost cloud, then mob again and rain/electrocute, mob again, hail+ missile, you choose, you can also freeze people with hail and electrocute, dont forget quick cast level 5/5 full uptime.

1 Like

This elementalist knows how to play, please watch it.

I’m wiz3ele3 200 right now. (so passed of ele1/2)
Your experience will be like that:
Wiz1 = ok 15 lvls easy peasy
Wiz2 = PLEASE GOD KILL ME
wiz3 = ok you can just hurt me
Ele1 = nope, KILL ME PLEASE
Ele2 = wait a sec
Ele3 = MUHAHAHAH 6k/sec for 10secs? WITHOUT atribute invest? omg im so op

2 Likes

Exactly! hahaha… :comet:

If you go Ele at all, you go for Ele 3.

You won’t be seeing huge damage until then with frost cloud doing such massive amounts of dps.

I’m pretty sure at Wiz 3 it’s “Where is all the Archer and Swordsman that KS’ed me? Taste my Magic Missle!”

4 Likes

I wouldn’t exactly say that this ele 3 know how to play, but it’s a good demonstration of how strong ele 3 is.

He has alot of wasted movement though (I envy that low latency).

Why am I keep having a feeling that when i finally get to play ele3 they will nerf it almost instantly?xP

How does your electrocute even deal damage? It ticks 3 times on X targets. Just disappointing - 35% bonus from rain or not.

The more targets there are, the more ticks there are.