Tree of Savior Forum

Any active Wiz3-Ele1 or Wiz3-Ele2 here? Doubt in damage

don’t hesitate dude, ele3 is soooo worth it specialy the frost cloud and lvl10 meteor with quick cast.

Thanks since I rarely used it I never noticed so opening up with a bit electrocute will hit every mob e.g. 10 times?

no that’d be op it bounces 10 times in total so it’s random how many targets it hits.

I think there’s a minimum hit for single target though.

And ele is mostly for end game atm (earth tower), it’s impossible to do ET without 1

I heard it’s 9 times at level 14, never really test it out.

Upgrade your passive skills

Electrocute will bounce 9 times at level 14. Each bounce will do 4 hits, but the same target cant be hit by more than 2 bounces. So the max hits a single target can take is 8 unless you have a linker.

On a boss scenario for example if you wait till there are traps or mobs around you will do 8 hits, otherwise you do 4.

Electrocute also only applies half your magic attack per hit. All in all not a impressive skill for single targets, and a ok one for mobs.

try to use rain then freeze targets after that with hail and do your electrocute, it isnt just a ‘‘ok’’ damage

Been there, done that. It IS still just ok damage - for starters you’re using both hail, electrocute and rain on one pack of mobs - hail’s also very fickle against non huge targets so you might be sitting for a while there till it freezes everything or nearly everything.

So uh, you can repeat that again with Hail after 50s, or with both after 2min due to Rain’s cooldown. :unamused:

1 Like