Tree of Savior Forum

Another WHY DO I QUIT TOS Thread

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The point is: if IMC have to restore the item to 1 player, they have to restore item to ALL players.
If the item disappeared from the inventory, I can understand, but he discarded it (his fault to not paying attention, and IMC fault for bug).

If they can’t even fix 2 bugs, how can they restore items?

I don’t see any facts in your original claim. Care to point it out?

Ad hominem. You’re welcome.

Doesn’t change the fact that it is an Ad hominem attack which is a kind of fallacy.

I don’t think they need your help to make up their minds. I do think you have the need to convince them in order to help your case.

lol.

Don’t know how legit and legality pertains to this discussion.

I already know that, but thanks for reminding me, I guess.

Not sure about you, but I don’t think I’m the one derailing.

Oh we already know that they can’t. IMC support is powerless to do anything besides “informing the devs”, which they have given up because bugs from day 1 are still there.

OP is screwed either way, but any half decent game developer can do better than that (we already know that though).

Oh wow:

:wink:

Don’t waste your time with him.

That was the original point in case you missed it. The rest was just me disagreeing with you that the OP and the OP alone holds full responsibility for his mistake.

Oh I’m just having fun.

Yup, thanks for the warning. I knew what I was going into when I decided to start this. I just find it fun to see how far humans have progressed sometimes.

indeed.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for heads up.

1 Like

I believe you were indeed not careful enough and it was too risky to do that with those annoying bugs around.

But it’s a total lack of service and care for their customers from IMC if they don’t do anything. The problem wouldn’t happen if it wasn’t for that issue/bug, it’s the devs fault if that issue was ever possible in the first place, so yeah, they should make a gesture. At least normally any company in their right mind would if the issue isn’t 100% the customer’s fault.

But what bothers me the most is the fact they CAN’T do it. Seriously ? They’re saying they can’t give back one item ? Not only that they don’t want to, but they aren’t able to ? What kind of bs is that XD

4 Likes

Have you checked the game requirments for no mans sky? Tbh i will just sit here and watch you play and stream it…

Im am really sorry for you :confused: IMC is the most anti social gaming company I have ever seen. They dont even play their own game.

1 Like

I almost get over this. But I still think, something is realy wrong about it.

First of all, awakening dungeon MUST work correctly.
On the second place, it MUST be safer, than drag and drop.
And finaly, THERE SHOULD BE a bigger ATENTION SIGNAL, when you are about to discard an Item.

Anyway. This case will be now a precedent. And the comunity must know the costumer service will not respond for this kind of troubles.
Even when they could be responsable.

2 Likes

they have the power

2 Likes

It looks like the had the option to do that.