Tree of Savior Forum

Another WHY DO I QUIT TOS Thread

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

To me imc staffs attend to tickets are base on problems, some issues are just out of their hands and the standard template answers are replied.
They arenā€™t completely ignore or dun reply to anyone tickets.
I got a replied within a day after i submitted a ticket regarding on a game crashed during my main quest.

1 Like

Moral of the story: Bugs that never get fixed suck and ruin games.

1 Like

Yes, because saying is just a matter of opinion.

And you conveniently omitted the poor design of the UI AND broken skill that contributed to the problem. If the safety industries held to your ideas - airplanes and nuclear reactors will still be crashing and exploding every other day.

No sane human would put a start up and self destruct button next to each other, with the same size / color and with no way to reverse the self destruct sequence in that scenario - i.e. disaster waiting to happen.

Cool story - I suppose you liking it isnā€™t a reason. ā€¦ wait a minute, you are one of those ā€œnon-reasonā€ people.

Whether I decide to quit or not doesnā€™t take your wishes into account. In your own words:

Common sense dictate that the OP should have his item rolled back. Losing customers generally is against a businessā€™s bottom line. Also dropping item and being unable to pick them back up (like in RO) makes it even more important to be have a feature to avoid / undo item deletes. Throwing words around without supporting your arguments are just that - thrown away words.

You donā€™t even know what OP is talking aboutā€¦ He didnā€™t sell / discard the item. He was doing drag and drop (which INCONVENIENTLY is the way to discard items - who the flip thought that was a good design in a system like this needs to get fired); he also wouldnā€™t need to do drag and drop if the skill actually worked.

1 Like

1 Like

@haukinyau
Me? Iā€™m still playing ToS o.o
I donā€™t think I will quit the game, I play few hours per day, but nah, no quit xD

@rieruz
If the launcher isnā€™t working is my fault or their? At least they should say:ā€œwe have done a report to our devsā€.
Even on Google Iā€™ve found answers (by players, not staff) for this issue (but still not working).

@CookyKim
What I mean is: I read everything without hurry to do things.
Even if I know this is Tree of Bugs.

If a system is poorly designed - no amount of carefulness is going to offset it, it is simply an accident waiting to happen.

Like a car with leaking braking fluid - you have to fix it and not say: ā€œIā€™ll be careful and drive slow so I can always brake with the Handbrake / not go faster than the failing brake can handle.ā€

lmao.

/20degeneratehumanspecimens

Taking things out of context.

If there were no confirmation dialogue, I understand. But there is a confirmation dialogā€¦

I think you did not play Ragnarok, because after a long time playing Ragnarok, you learn to be cautious

(And here among us, If the server says itā€™s over capacity, wait ā€¦ do not be overloading the server with useless responses.)

Nah, your argument was:

I believe everyone is doing just that.

This forum is just too much entertainment though.

@Shyyyyy

I donā€™t think you really understood the OP.

I understand the op. But I wonder if I create a game and when you look at the logs to see thousands of useless requests overloading the server. And then find out itā€™s just someone pushing a button madly knowing that the server is full.

That question mark doesnā€™t prove that your argument is valid.

lmao. Donā€™t have better points to argue upon besides Ad hominem?[quote=ā€œhaukinyau, post:33, topic:319615ā€]
reasons is just a matter of opinion.
[/quote]

Please make up your mind what you want to say.

Iā€™m not sure bringing in racism will help your case.

1 Like

Fortunatelly I have so far not been victim to the ā€œItem Discard Functionā€, as I was worried abot this from the very beginning. What IMC should change, is that discarded items can be picked up again for some time. This is interfering with the trade restrictions, but Iā€™m sure it can be managed in the same way as trades (so only Token usern can pick up items, the item looses potential etc).
IMC hear us!

1 Like

The point is: if IMC have to restore the item to 1 player, they have to restore item to ALL players.
If the item disappeared from the inventory, I can understand, but he discarded it (his fault to not paying attention, and IMC fault for bug).

If they canā€™t even fix 2 bugs, how can they restore items?