Tree of Savior Forum

Another WHY DO I QUIT TOS Thread

… Or How my awesome guild could kept me in ToS, even though the Devs had other plans.

I accidentally discarded AIAS SHIELD

How did this could happen? Well… that was because an old game BUG!

I was trying to awake it. But game kept saying: FAILED TO CREATE DUNGEON INSTANCE. TRY AGAIN LATER.

And as its public knowldege; I Supposed I could Bypass that just spamming Attempts.
(Lets clarify that THERE IS NO SAFE WAY TO DO THIS… Drag and Drop into a skill box is the only way)

It was so mechanical at some point:
-Drag Shield
-Drop Into Awakening Box
-Click on awaken button
-POP UP Messege ASKING: You may lose potential Point (YES/CANCEL)
-Click YES

Until after about 100 attempts:
-Dragged Shield
-Missed Drop
-POP UP Messege ASKING: Are you sure you want to discard AIAS (YES/CANCEL)
-Clicked YES

Was that my Fault? I belive Yes and No.

I got anxious and clicked YES without read. That was my Fault.
But… It wouldnt happen if the game function would have worked correctly.
It wouldnt happen either if there was a safe way to do it.

I went instantly disappointed and thought to handle this situation with Support Team. As I depply believe they must take care of this.
So… Here are the 3 tickets:

Fisrt Contact: Why dont you try Lv50 Dungeon?

[URGENT] I ve Discarded Aias While Trying to Awakaning Several times Due to FAILS To create Instance

Hello.

Ive just crafted AIAS SHIELD And i tried To awake it Through Alchemist Item Awakening Skill
For some reason the game kept saying … FAILED TO CREATE DUNGEON INSTANCE. TRY AGAIN LATER.
So I thought that If I spamed tries i could enter but in some unlucky try I missed the box and Accepted to discard it =(
So… PLEASE!! could you check My account Logs and roll it back PLEASE !!! =(
It was beacuse that stupid error that Ive lost an item that took me several days to craft…
I wont log in until I get an answer… Im very depressed about this… PLEASE Answer soon.

ANSWER:

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us and showing your support to Tree of Savior.

It is possible that all dungeon are being used at that time. If the dungeon you wishes to enter was full, we advise you to wait for the dungeon to be available. You may also try another dungeon if the dungeon you select is currently unavailable.

If you are still unable to enter to any dungeon in game please do contact us again.

Best Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

Second Contact: We have no button to do that.

Can you PLEASE roll back a Discarded AIAS SHIELD BECAUSE OF BUGS

I Asked To rollback a discarded item in a previous Ticket and you answerd that i shoud try another dungeon.
Ive discarded AIAS TRYING TO AWAKEN … Because the only way was DRAG AND DROPPING in the awakening BOX.

I may stop playing this game because of this so. PLEASE READ AGAIN. AND CHECK MY GAME LOG. Because I wont log again so you cand find it.
I TRIED SEVERAL TRIES … AND THEN DISCARDED AIAS… AND THEN LOGED OUT.

ANSWER

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we are unable to grant your request simply because we do not have any option to do so. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any other concern, please do contact us.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support

Third Contact: That would be Unfair (Not for you, but for other players)

On my previous Tickets Ive explained, Ive discarded Aias while tring to Awaken. Because The Skill kept saying FAILED TO CREATE INSRANCE.

THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT WAS DRAG n DROPING THE ITEM!!!

So it was mechanical at some point : Drag - Drop - MESSAGE ( YOU MAY LOSE POTENTIAL ) - YES
Until in an unlucky Try: Drag - Drop - MESSAGE (YOU ARE ABOUT TO DISCARD) - YES

It Was at least 100 tries

AND I ASKED TO REROLL My item… JUST BECAUSE ITs GAME FAULT that ive lost it!!!
AND you said You Have not that option.

SO … Lets talk about OPTIONS:

Do you have the option to check MY GAME LOGs to confirm what im saying???
Do you have the option to recongize that it WAS your (developer) Fault???
Do you have the option to make AWAKANING SAFER Avoiding DRAG AND DROP???
Do you have the option to somehow COMPENSATE me for this problem??? (It Took me 15 days to craft that AIAS SHIELD)

Because… I have the option to create another Why did i QUIT TOS Thread sharing this experience and LEAVE TOS For good!

ANSWER:

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

As we have said from our previous reply, we are unable to grant the restoration of your item simply because we do not have any option to do so and it will be unfair for the other players in the community.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support

So… I was a devoted and very active player. I like this game, and i paid for it tree times.
I bought Founders Pack, and I bought TP Twice.
Not strictly to get an advantage, but to support the game development.

But this inconvenient is one of those ¨fk this game… im out¨ cause.

My ingame Nickname is Nilo. I played in Klaipeda Server until now.
Ive never cheated in a game even when everybody used to run Openkore back there in RO times.

I know there will be some people who will agree Dev team, cause i could be a flamer. But serioulsy!!!: The only injustice here is Developers will not take over my problem.

Now im very dissapointed. I may leave, I may not. But if i stay, that would be because of my guildmates (GuiltyCrown), but im pretty sure i will never again pay for TOS again.

(I cried a river, I know)

7 Likes

And the answer…

Plain and simple, not gonna say much in there, same goes for who sell their important stuff to the NPC by mistake.

You can complain or try to counter any argument that will come here after me all you want but…

Never let it go mechanical, be it the most boring process it can be, never do that or…

Will happen and you will regret for the rest of your life.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Mute thread and move on… no need to bump this ■■■■■■■ threads…

1 Like

I do think that it would of been better for them to restore the item. They deserve to lose you as a player if that’s how you feel because of it. It has nothing to do with being fair to other players and everything to do with them either not caring enough to take the time to do it or not competent enough to have programmed a means to validate your story or not. Either way, it’s a lacking on their end. I too have faced similar treatment from the “support” team, and due to it, have chosen to spend much less on the game.

In contrast, the iRO team was not only able to validate my situations, but showed genuine care to me as an individual with every situation I was in. One time, I accidentally upgraded the wrong item and it broke and they restored it. Another time, I accidentally sold an item to a npc when I was clearing drops, and they restored it. I played iRO for about 7 or 8 years and in a span of time like that, mistakes do happen. The support team is a big reason why I stayed a part of the RO game for so long. It does make a difference and it’s only one of several issues IMC has.

1 Like

Self-criticism was the first thing ive done.

I didnt make this whole thread to claim my shield back. I just wanted to share my experience, and maybe warn other players.

But I still think the core problem wasn´t just mine and the developer team didnt take action when they should.

what a pain in the AIAS

16 Likes

Another “I’m paying and because of this I demand it now”.

Other players pay too, you know?
You will never get privileges and personal favors just because it is one of the thousands of people who bought TP.

You made a mistake, get over it and do not blame IMC for your fault.

2 Likes

:hushed:
It wasnt my mistake that the freaking skill works like crap.
It was IMC failure.

I didn´t ask for personal favor. And i´ve mentioned I paid just to support game development.

But, yes. In almost every business in this world, the costumer is right.
So everybody whom had pay may claim.

Instead I wrote this thread just to share this issue.
But thats ok… I just hope you will never need support team to help you.

1 Like

lo u said the word dungeon once in ur tiket and they reply with a dungeon auto reply bcuz they saw the word dungeon

6 Likes

I remember that time when I was playing eve online several years ago. I had a battleship and during one of my missions, I had connection issues, so it got wrecked. I wrote to support to see if they can do anything, expecting them to do nothing, because it could’ve been easily blamed on my part, and guess what, within several hours they gave me a new one without any bs imc like replies. Just there you go, have fun. Shows somethng, doesn’t it?
edit: Oh yeah and no gloating circlejerk forum cancer.

Get No Man’s Sky after it’s released. Not right away. Any new game usually has some kind of bug and glitches too.

Then you will never come back here. Unless you visit my loli thread every other day.

1 Like

I hate loli :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: bleee~!

I understand your pain, even if just a little bit. Hope you can work through this one though. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

This is nowhere close to what you lost, but this motivated me to farm 3x more of the same item, just to fill the void of this 1 mistake. Not that I’m comparing it Aias (nowhere near).

1 Like

Aside from lack of communication in general, what made you think IMC had any sense of customer service? =_=…

They’re not going to restore stuff because they’re just …not diligent enough to bother trying.

@valkyrie_regalia
It’s surprising how well iRO staff respond to a ticket. Usually within 48 hours and they resolve things on their end fast. And GMs at least do bot wipeouts once a while with a flood of MVP summons. I miss the giant team storage and fly wings.

@DiMeowgio
Farming 3 more Aias would be a big mountain of pain… Even 3 more Mithil Ores.
I just remember that Egnome Lightning sound and i got headache. But thanks. I appreciate your motivational effort.

Its all about that.

As i see the things at this point, there are 3 big motivations for people to play or keep playing TOS.

1 . The game itself
2 . Development and Customers service
3 . The comunity

There is no need for me to expand about those, or its well known problems, but they are 3 pillars.

Its absolutly understandable that the game may have bugs / issues, and I do not forget this is a contribution for a beta game to be released. But thats why I felt so dissapointed. Im contributing in several ways (No need to enumerate neither). But I still seriously think, developers shoud appraise it.

Then the community. That I guess its holding all the weight.
And it has its own Big Problems. (Should I expand?)

So I truly thank your comment.

@TeamChespin
You know… At first when I read @IMCisGreedy acid and intensive Posts, I thought he was harmful, and that he was damaging the comunity. Now I almost empathize him. And now I think developers shoud appraise him even more. Because he is actively telling them that they are doing things bad. In a very specifical way.

Refusing to check a Game Log and offering a possible compensation is a policy.

Mine was a very simple lecture, But Dev team is not doing things well in costumer service terms. And they should know better.

IMC support is brain-sh*t-dead.

It’s a function of insufficient man-power, insufficient privilege, accountability & general idiocy.

“Unfair to other players”

LMFAO

how about bots

how about refine exploits

how about client sided hacks

how about dilgele

how about trade restrictions (unfairly punishing legit players while RMTers roam free)

On the flip side you have a legit (or not legit - which takes like 5 mins to figure out in logs, unless they don’t keep logs. Then the devs should go kick themselves) player concern that costs nothing to replace (besides dev time - they have a crap ton of it by the rate they are fixing things), but will keep a paying customer happy.

I’ve seen better game services replacing in-game items FROM LAGS & DC - let alone something that was contributed from their shitty programing.

This game / developer is just infuriating me to no ends. I really want to love this game but it’s like they are trying to make you hate it.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

If a player quit the game the fault is the game, who runs and the player himself.

Since when there is this bug? Long time -> IMC fault (I’m sorry, but they don’t even know we exist)
He was in hurry and he deleted the item? His fault. I check 1000 times before sold and discard an item.

But I have agree that IMC don’t read ticket and gives random answers.
My friend has a problem with the game (crashes at launch), he open a ticket when he explains everything what he did (restart router, do cache, redownload the game).
The IMC answer was: restart router… then they close the ticket…

1 Like