Tree of Savior Forum

Another Help Me Thread! xD A>QS3>?

Yes with Mergen I was thinking I’d have to alternate, which, the CD timers are quite long so wouldn’t be too hard. Still, Hakka seems like a better option. That’s a ways away though so I have some time to decide at least.

I am leaning towards SR3 and Fletcher3, the problem with Fletcher is I will not have room for ArcherC2. Though still, it looks like a lot of fun. SR3 would be nice for earth tower and alright in bossing parties I assume.

if i have fletcher 3, i would remain it as 280 for WB purposes. if R8 cant save fletcher 3 build (since mergen is kinda weak as they say), i’ll wait till R9 preview/release and decide for late build[quote=“AnitaCafe, post:1, topic:325604”]
1.) A2>QS3>SR3.
[/quote]

common farmer for lv130 dungeon

a pvp and pve oriented (but will more experience difficult times in pvp)

i’ve noticed this build can outdps a ranger3>fletcher3 build (already seen one during mercenary mission x2 runs).
cant say if which class for r8 in ur desired build. kinda complicated for hakkapelle and mergen. (mostly weapon swapping for hakka and more sp pots and high cd’s for mergen)

1 Like

Yeah I could see having to remount with the pet auto attacking people, meaning I’d have to chase it down, being a problem. I think I’m going to skip Scout for sure.

Well since I know the gimmick thing for SP pots I wouldn’t worry about that, the high cool downs actually alots for ease in weapon swapping on Mergen as well. Hakka I’m not sure, I know I read briefly it would be quite involved with weapon swapping.

Some how missed this bit. I’ve seen this build many times, but it just doesn’t… tickle my fancy. Shrugs.

archer2>falconer3???

wut gimmick is it?? i’ve been hearing this thing but forgot about the location or which npc i need to talk to?? :worried:

It’s a really neat class, but I don’t think for what I want out of this character. [quote=“black_rabbit, post:7, topic:325604”]
wut gimmick is it?? i’ve been hearing this thing but forgot about the location or which npc i need to talk to??
[/quote]

Tada. Life saver on SP pots. :3

ah…thank you for this info…

although…the maps are in lv230+ range lol. (currently @ lv180)
need to level up fast xD

1 Like

this is just a bunch of text

:confused:

You have the time for Running Shot, only Magic Arrow has 5 sec CD. I’m sure it can outdps any Fletcher 3 without Running Shot.

@AnitaCafe

QS3 with A2/3 is really good for bossing while having a good utility in farming + PvP. You can outdamage a Fletcher 3 (a Fletcher without Running Shot) with Running Shot lvl 7 + a Chronomancer. If you really wanna do this build for boss only, then QS3 Fletcher3 might be really good.

1 Like

Ooooh, you know I hadn’t considered Archer 3. I’ll have to dig in to it. I love a class with multiple purposes versus one. I figure tomorrow will be when I decide.

initially when R8 news came out, i went ahead and made a new archer.
plan was: A1 > QS3 > A2 > Falcon3

mainly for the auto attack falcon based on phy atk.

when 5th rank came, i was torn between Scout1 & A2 (you get this for multi-shot attrib, lv10 Swift Step, & Kneeling + Running shot combo)

i ended up with Fle1. DPS is just <3. now going for Fle3.

i plan to get Hakks over Mergen, based on vanilla dmg info - but its still up in the air till solid info comes.

1 Like

I don’t know, I keep hearing great things about QS3>Fletcher3 and have now seen one in action. I think it would come down to hard testing, and there is a 5 second cool down on MA. Either way neither are bad and I just want a fun build that I can pew pew with. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I believe he dropped A2 since he’s going F3 and isn’t decided on Hakka or Mergen.

@ Everyone else, still haven’t decided yet. x’D I’m thinking either A1>QS3>Fletcher3>Hakka/Mergen, or possibly A3>QS3>SomethingHereMaybeScout>Hakka.

They are using all their skills because they are unable to do something else, not because it’s powerful. Only MA is amazing, and Broadhead dealing good damages. Everything else is not gonna help you against WB. Where is the point to have 3 charges on a skill which is useless in PvE end game content ? Barrage is too weak even with 20%. By the way Staidy Aim only last for 10 seconds with a 25 second CD. A QS3 can MA, Broadhead and will outdps other Fletcher 3 doing their Barrage during WB :joy:. Spiral Arrown, Barbed Arrow and DMA are way too far from Running Shot damages.

QS3 benefits way more from any buffs, yes because you are not alone against WB, specially buffs from Chrono, it improves their damages a lot. And actually I don’t see which buff from other classes that could help Fletcher 3.

Let’s recap :

A > Ranger 3 > Fletcher 3

Missing 25% criticale rate from A2, have MA and Broadhead as main damages, but has 20% additional damages for 10 sec. Doesn’t benefit a lot from other buffs. Pass from Chrono can add more damages but has 50 sec CD.

A > Ranger 2 > A2 > Fletcher 3

Has the 25% criticale rate from A2, have MA and Broadhead as main damages, and has 15% additional damages for 10 sec. Doesn’t benefit a lot from other buffs. Pass from Chrono can add more damages but has 50 sec CD.

A2 > QS3 > Fletcher3

Has the 25% criticale rate from A2, have MA, Broadhead and Running Shot as main damages, doesn’t have any % additional damages. Benefits a lot from other buffs (Quicken, Divine Might, on-hit effects), + Running Shot lvl 7 (280% Additional damages on every hit, +30% AS) or lvl 8 (320%).

BUT. This build is a rank 8 build, so maybe Mergen will outdps it. But I have seen enough builds including QS3 without a single rank in Fletcher which were far better for WB. Steady Aim is indeed % based, but MA has no % damages except from attribute (if you are rich). 280/320% based on your auti-hit will always work.

Ranger3 Fletcher3 amazing at WB is outdated from a long time due to nerfs and people rushing popular builds without considering others.

1 Like

If you say so, might be true.

Qs3 is gimped in itos, the auto attack speed is about half as fast as it is in KToS

Fletcher’s damage output is calculated server-side since they’re deploy-skill and dot based, so it will consistently out damage qs3 since fps drops and latency issues won’t ■■■■ you over.

MA will root you about 1s, so the actual downtime is actually around 4s
I can only do 2 barrages or 1 Multishot lv10, before my MA comes up again.
_

Mmmm, I can’t decide. ;-; On the plus side, making another QS isn’t no big thing if I don’t like Fletcher. However QS3>Archer2/3 looks so nice, just not sure what I’d do for ranks 6/7. Scout/Falconer could work, but then it gets overly complicated, ton to level monetary wise. Me thinks I’m gonna end up going Fletcher tonight.

You are still attacking even if you are in a huge freeze. It’s working like that for me so I don’t know how it can be a problem.

For the auto attack speed being half as fast as it is in kToS I’m not sure if t’s true. I found out differents way to improve AS :

Smashing attack button while moving (if you are not using Running Shot).
Always moving while attacking and holing attack button (if you are using Running Shot).
Hold the arrow or the joystick in direction of mobs while using Kneeling Shot and hold attack button. Also work with Running Shot + Kneeling Shot.

If I’m not doing this it’s like AS bonus are not working.

1 Like