Tree of Savior Forum

Another Help Me Thread! xD A>QS3>?

Mmmm, I can’t decide. ;-; On the plus side, making another QS isn’t no big thing if I don’t like Fletcher. However QS3>Archer2/3 looks so nice, just not sure what I’d do for ranks 6/7. Scout/Falconer could work, but then it gets overly complicated, ton to level monetary wise. Me thinks I’m gonna end up going Fletcher tonight.

You are still attacking even if you are in a huge freeze. It’s working like that for me so I don’t know how it can be a problem.

For the auto attack speed being half as fast as it is in kToS I’m not sure if t’s true. I found out differents way to improve AS :

Smashing attack button while moving (if you are not using Running Shot).
Always moving while attacking and holing attack button (if you are using Running Shot).
Hold the arrow or the joystick in direction of mobs while using Kneeling Shot and hold attack button. Also work with Running Shot + Kneeling Shot.

If I’m not doing this it’s like AS bonus are not working.

1 Like

completely botched up the abbreviations.
i meant: A1 > QS3 > A2 > Falcon3

this is just a bunch of text

just really trying to take advantage of
running shot + kneeling shot + first strike
:yum:

this is just a bunch of text

I dunno. No QS3 F3 have outdamage me and i have encountered them several times. Maybe becoz i have 100% MA. But honestly i dont see that i have much time for running shot. I spam bodkin and currently my bodkin hits 9-10k per shot + significant defense reduction. And i only hit 1-2 bodkin then i MA then hit 1-2 bodkin then broad + MA. Then pots for mole, steady, MA, Broad, flare then back to bodkin.

But qs3F3 is interesting because you have qs3 to deal with trash mobs.

Welp, went Fletch. So far I likey, and it seems to work well but I guess ask me again when I’m C3. :stuck_out_tongue: May make a C3 Archer/QS one some day as I do love high speed, but I’m not a fan of Musk or Canon.

I wanted to make an interesting mergen build with rogue and falconer, so fletcher3 and wugu3 were automatically off the menu. Going A2>QS3>Rogue>Falconer

Running shot + sneak hit for sustain damage during cooldowns, falconer + mergen for aoe nuke. Can’t go wrong with crit from swift step (though not entirely necessary when using werewolf cards). It gets cc in the form of caltrops, stone shot, and heavy shot. Party support comes from circling & capture. Sp consumption is next to nothing aside from mergen skills.

Its all buffs and utility meant to enhance mergen gamplay including its future circles. Ironically, because of sneak hit I love playing with wugus and fletchers. Turret mode!

2 Likes

I think Ranger1 would fit your build better than Archer2 in all honesty, A2 has some anti-synergy with Sneak Hit but Ranger1 has great synergy with it.

Well at C2 I can honestly say everything still syncs. On missions for instance I usually start with buffs > caltrop > broadhead > MA > running shot then once broadhead comes back up repeat until my buffs are on cool down, fire bodkin since it lowers defense for team mates or do rapid fire, after a few shots rebuff, rinse repeat. 3/4 of the time at 185 I’m 1st.

Beyond that I have found a few different moves that makes game play easy and fun. It’s just constant dps, nice aoe, and decent utility.

For rank 8 however I’m still uncertain. Leveling a pet at all times in case I decide to go Hakka but Mergen is really tempting.

2 Likes

After escaping from ranger in search of better pastures, its another option for sure but I can’t seem to acknowledge archer1>ranger1 as any better than archer2. Steady aim just doesn’t impress me like it once did. Barrage + feint is great though!

For PvE content, yes, going Ranger 1 might be better than A2. If you have a Krivis doing Zialciai in mobs… you just don’t need +25% critical rate as monsters have 0 resistance to criticals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Having +25% critical rate save you from putting too much point in DEX, giving you more bonus damages on your critical shots, if you are putting points into STR.