Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding the Crash Error

Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

After the Temporary Maintenance, some of our testers are still experiencing the client crash error with a new message that starts with “The client has been shutdown due to an error~”.

We are trying to find what’s causing this bug so it will be really appreciated if you could click on Yes when you see this error message, since by doing so, a dump mail will be sent to us which would greatly help us finding the cause of the error.

We really apologize for your inconvenience and we will fix it right away when we find the cause of the bug.

Thank you.

8 Likes

click on yes from an hour ago.
Yesterday after re-log in for several times, can play with any problem.

After the maintenance and this error came up. Can’y play until now whether how many times I try to log in.

1 Like

Someone got around the bug by doing this. Hope this can give you guys some insight on how to tackle the problem.

1 Like

Saitama!!! 8D XD
20 chars

I’ve been clicking Yes for the past 10 hours now… hopes that help you alot… do u need more click? :joy:

2 Likes

1.open the release folder (Steam\SteamApps\common\TreeOfSavior\release)
2.search for user.xml , edit it, change the Resolution from “1” to “2”
3.if you are already on window mode, ignore 1 and 2.
4.open the game, when connecting the server, press X (the button to close the game, top right, but dont click yes) (do this as fast as you can)
5. wait for 2 - 3 second, press cancel.
6 enjoy

1 Like

Im not sure if the info im about to give will help or not, and u could be wrong too, but this happens when the user PC have an onboard card besides the offboard one, laptop cases like mine, i got a integrated intel 4000 (which i think dont have support) and the Nvidia GTX660M, my Nvidia CP is set to aways use the GTX but even so, on those dump files it aways collect info on my Intel GPU.

1 Like

This error is always when I go to the game. It happens that the game comes into the room the character selection, and then throws a choice of servers. I’m trying to re-enter immediately error = (((This is a very sad

Works for me now. :open_mouth:

Can’t play at all and I’ve been clicking “yes” for 10 hours.

I’m here to share some information.

I guy tould me a trick to pass this.

We change the game to windowned mode in the User file.
Lauch the game.
Select the server and press Enter.
When the “conecting” box apear, click in the X to close the window.
A message to confirm the close will apear, giving more time to the client make the connection.
I just waited 5 sec, pressed cancel, and now Im playing.

Try to make the client give more time to us to make the conection.

Sorry for the bad english.

1 Like

This might be related to the Steam beta Client.

I was using the steam beta client because I own a steam controller. I dropped back to the normal steam release client and suddenly the error went away. I have been able to log on instantly on any server for 6 times in a row now.

edit

Or not, seem they fixed it.

They just fix it, new patch

i love when random non paid member do better work than “paid members” @ IMC

I tried this, but didn’t work, please help me I don’t know what else to do :cry::cry::cry::cry: