Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement regarding the client crash error - Send us your replies below

Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

At 12:55 EDT, it seems that we have fixed the client crash error which many people were experiencing since the first day of ICBT2.

If the error is fixed for you or if you continue to experience the same problem, please send us your replies below in details.

Thank you.

11 Likes

last night i could play it normally with the errors and bugs just like most players. but then suddenly i got disconnected then when i restart the game, i can’t enter the game, didn’t even pass the white screen before the title screen. checked in my tasked manager, the game is running. even when i try to relaunch the launcher, it says Tos is already running. waited fer nearly 2 hours and nothing still happen.i deleted the tos.exe from task manager and relaunch, the same thing happen. already tried turning off firewall, restart steam, restart laptop, verify the intergrety stuff, repatch. can’t play till now since yesterday

after the fix, i never had the error again :smile: thank you!

the only problem now is this absurd lag that doesn’t let me play and test the game.

1 Like

Yeah it worked for me, never had that error again. THANK YOU!

Wonderful, thanks for the quick fixing guys.

good job devs :slight_smile: it worked

I am still getting the error every time i try to create my character :’(

I tried logging into server for 3x all successfully log in… no errors pop-up. can play now except for the lag in-game (ping related). thanks for the fix.

(wow only few replies that means the error for most people probably fixed and they’re all (most) busy playing now) :smiley:

having this issues. can someone help me with this. been trying to solve it for 3 days now. already tried reinstalling STEAM and TOS with my antivirus and firewall off. also changed my dns settings yet still got this errors.

If only you would open ore channels again.
The lag is absurd, can’t even talk to the quest givers … and bosses standstill sometimes because of it.

You either need to upgrade your server heavily or make the bug work again …

Even with less people in a server then yesterday. If more people are in the same region, it’s madness.
Funny is that i had some of these problems yesterday evening too.
But they were mostly then when masses of people were trying to talk to the same npc.

Now it goes:
Login>Channel>Do quests when lucky>stuck in quests or cant talk or cant use items with space bar>dc.
I lost a batch of exp cards too, because of a sudden spike lag. The usage of roughly 12 level 2 exp cards was registered, but only 1 or 3 applied to my exp bar. I went from 80% level 29 to 30% level 30 … and i know i should have been level 32sh.

I crashed one time, sent the report atuomatically.

I hope this wil help make the servers run more smoothly and find some needed bugs. Like the known ones (summon circles etc).

But pleaes xD. Do increase the power of the servers for open beta and realese.
It’s just too much people, even if the channels are 10 and half full only.
I got 130 ms ping, it feels good. But the lag is affecting spontanously server side things.

MOnsters and damage taken or dealt are non laggy.
Potz, Talking with quest givers and any other consumables are laggy.

pls, help me, the client just close without any error ._.

i can’t enter the game, just when i click “start” on laucher he disappears ;-;

The login bug is gone now. But the problem that I’m getting now is that the client always crashes while playing.

try enabling ur javascript or update ur javascript.

since yesterday… i had no idea why this is happening…

(p/s: sorry bad english)

Seems to be fixed.
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Please reinstall the Client through Steam. It seems your files broken.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

@misuttoozawa quick?

already reinstalled client still not working

have u tried verify integrity of game cache thru steam?

omg
i facing a problem is imcPathEngine::Init()
why this problem will happen
before that i can play
after i close the game keep on got this error= =