Tree of Savior Forum

Announce something! ToS in the dark

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59995522.jpg

Calm them, you will

29 Likes

What?

The Korean server is unrelated to the International server, so that’s why we don’t get info on each and every one of their patches, this is almost never the case with MMO’s that have different regional servers+publishers.

The only news you should find on the International forums, is news about the International version.

Players keeping track of the Korean changes, is something people do on their free time, not something the international publisher (IMC in this case), should be obliged to post about.

Like @Sixaxis said, we had some news, there’s nothing more to say.

11 Likes

I wasn’t talking about IMC games.
Also, I remember that on some other game, when the beta has ended,
the devs kept posting updates with changes on the official version on their forums.

Edit:. And another thing on the sum, before the game got it’s iCBT, the devs kept
telling news about the game through their blog.

Dude Nakano15

8 Likes

These memes. Lmao.

/20

There won’t be an announcement about NA server at all because this is the international/global version. Even though the server is located on NA, that doesn’t mean it is officially an NA server.

IMC just posted an announcement regarding the mess at Korean server. They also stated clearly in other places that they won’t release this game until it gets solid enough.

Let me compare. IMC is handling multiple servers (international, Korean, Indonesian, Japanese), not only NA (there isn’t an NA server to begin with). They are busy fixing bugs from previous tests, implementing patches, discussing about how they want to implement cash shop policies for each country, discussing things with each country’s publisher, discussing about every single feedback given to them by the players, etc.

I can get responses from IMC staff directly and easily. Whenever I gave my feedback, my hero Staff John will come to the rescue. This also applies to other forum members. If you have anything to ask or any feedback, you can always PM the staff directly, or make a thread and summon the staff like this @STAFF_John .

Then who were you talking about? And why are you even here if you are not talking about the developer (IMCGames)? :sweat:

5 Likes
  • Talks about loyalty

• Only checks in once a week

• Complains without checking for recent information on the thing they’re complaining about

Lol,okay.

13 Likes

you forgot the part where they mention “NA” like 5 times, as if that was the definition of international.

4 Likes

Whaat!!!

NA people been self centered O_o that is so unheard/read of…

next you will tell me the Sun is yellow or that the sea is salty…

:\

2 Likes

…but it’s white, with a bit more tendency towards the green end of the spectrum…

And lumped in with the Americans again… Sigh

3 Likes

You’ll never know. :smiling_imp:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

why?_?

are you from Southern North Pole aka Canada?_?

Yeah really.Where are you from bloody?

Canada, when you travel you often get the american treatment hence why youll notice a lot of Canadians wear clothing or backpacks with our flag on it to separate our selves. Generally once they know your not american you get treated a lot better lol.

Americans do treat each other like crap,rofl.Some Canadians have accents though.

I wonder where the other regulars are from…

Well there are the french Canadians and the people from Newfoundland usually have thick accents and im sure if im anywhere but Canada the rest of the Canadians probably has a discernible accent. Generally everyone has a accent you just don’t hear it when you live in the same region as them. Its just alot of Canadians sound similar to the north half of the USA because we use alot of there media.

Yeah you’re right,any strong ones I’ve heard they always tell me their french canadian.

I’m sure yall get this a lot but: Why is your milk in bags? I don’t understand D: Please forgive me if that seems rude,I’m just really curious to know.

And I guess I’ll find out what a lot of north eastern people sound like soon.I’m moving to Boston in like 3 days from here in Virginia…