Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

I personally don’t have any problem with it. I like the mixture moe drama. I think it is going to get more serious now like madoka have done (after the beach episode maybe?..).

I watched a few episode but i don’t see anything horrific, just pure comedy torture with too much ecchi. Nothing that shocked me like the first episode of Gakkou Gurashi did at the last 3 minutes <.<.

Things do get a bit crazy later on. For better or worse. Ecchi included.

Ecchi included.

borderline hentai.

And the laughs too.
Its one of the funniest mangas that i’ve read

#Dundundun!

prepare your kokoro

Yea, ik. Btw, this topic is full of anime spoilers XD. I’m also playing visual novel so i can wait for next episode patiently.
And, i’m drawing a fanart of gakkou gurashi on twitch stream.

lmao, I died when I saw this scene in Shimoneta http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/luong02/MISC/Shimoneta---10-scene_zpslskwj1dk.png

@HarukaNanase
well considering clannad and angel beats it gonna be a feels ride

Reading from theories, i want this ending:

Yuu to die and surprise the audience by possessing Yusarin as a ghost for the final episode.

1 Like

you know what an even shocker ending, he time leaps via Yusarin and he wakes up as Yusarin.

The last thing I want is a spoiler for Charlotte hah
~

anyone knows which manga chapter, Toriko continues?
I just watch the anime, and thought they were going to make more seasons =(

ending was meh, theory did not happen

anyone hyped about the new devilman vs cyborg 009 ovas?
coz its friggin’ hype

also, “finally” kizumonogatari movie; we’ll see

nothing interest me this season yet

Utawarerumono and Kowabon seems promising, but I only watch animes when they are finished with releases (hate to watch only one episode per week).

At least for manga, Tokyo Ghoul :re is getting to the good part!
Hopefully the damn shitty Bleach will end before the end of the year (I can’t take that piece of crap much longer).

And I wish Oofuri had more people to help on the manga so it could get weekly releases. One baseball game takes months to be done. D:
The manga is from 2003 but barely covered one year of their highschool so far (and I think they may win Koushien only on their third year to be fair, lol).

Noragami Aragoto, season 2! :heart_eyes:

https://vimeo.com/83466116

Not even One Punch Man D: ?

I am downloading the following:

• Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??
  • Heavy Object
  • Noragami Aragoto
  • One Punch Man
  • Owarimonogatari
  • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan
  • Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
  • World Trigger: Isekai Kara no Toubousha
  • Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!

As for which one I would recommend, are probably Noragami and One Punch Man. I do read the LN of Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan and Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai, but they aren’t LN I’m all hype up about.

1 Like

One Punch Man…

HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like