Tree of Savior Forum

💢 [Drama] kToS Guild War Kidnapping Exploitation 💢

I am forever loyal to the Laima server,so if you’re cool with that we can definitely talk…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I laughed so hard haha
I wish i could take money from people too ;(

But i’m one of those who “wanna be the very best, like no one ever waaaaas”

I want my name right next to that number “1” in the PvP rankings G.G

I am sorry, but why is people blaming to the comprany instead of blame themself for not reading what they are accepting, it is their fault if you ask me.

If my guild ended up waging a war with other guilds, it’d be either for fun purpose or supporting our allies (no hatred or rage involved). However, if that JJMS guy is gonna play in our server (Laima),…we’ll see. It’s not like the whole server will just sit down and watch while he’s starting to cause trouble.

I’m also loyal to Laima. We shall protect her together.

Casual guilds can put their tower nearby the bigger guilds for protection. They can also grab a popcorn and watch the action if the bigger guild is at war.

1 Like

I will join you (=w=)b

1 Like

Or player organized some kind of Feudal System of Alliances.

On that note alliances of multiple timezones seem to be a must since you dont know when a rival guilds might attack your tower.

2 Likes

True, that could be really nice to have and players without a guild could enter to some mercenary guild or something similar and be contracted as bodyguard for the towers too.
I said once, but this game have the potential to be more than just a game and become some sort of graphical social network.

Another “punishment list” came in Nexon’s website today

Does anyone know if DCOG leader was punished ?

I dont know JJMS nickname so Im not sure myself. I’ll just wait for further news.

But if he actually got banned…then I guess his hostages would be free sooner or later.

I WENT ON WHAT’S BASICALLY VACATION FOR FIVE DAYS AND I COME BACK TO THIS SHTI.

This is gold, but also a serious problem in a way truth being told, I’d assume a few fixes tot he guild and war system will come due to this.

In mean while, you can buy the guild hall for 5 million and ban the bad guilds LOL.

im all in for the chaos

Oh wow, I got to say that this is actually a good drama. Wish someone would make a movie out of it.

3 Likes

With camera mode implemented, I hope someone makes a machinima out of this :smile:.

Seriously tho: Other than inconveniencing other players and letting enemy players get into your guild grounds, i would not change anything about this.
A game without rivalry, drama and the rest is nothing. This is literally the spice every and any mmo needs.

But i do doubt that letting enemy players get into your guild hall to destroy stuff is something to be left alone… i hope they fix this one.

3 Likes

You jus tneed to check a box… they forgot too. xD

1 Like

Question, If I’m on a party with a player that is member of a guild, and another player that is from a enemy guild is nearby, does all the party members will be counted as enemy to that other player?

no only just that player in guild… other wont be pulled in useless you are in same guild

Woah, that is good to know, Granado Espada had that stupid system, so I always avoided doing open raids with peoples that are from guilds at war due to that.