Tree of Savior Forum

And thus the bugs have started

• “Changed” amounts for TP chests (from founder’s packs), it’s much lower now…
  • Free stat reset potion got deleted or changed somehow to a TP item (gives x amount TP). Others report their stat reset potions from founder’s packs changed as well.
  • Shady Geologist Title got deleted.
  • Can’t retrieve compensation from mail.
  • Chat bugs (mine’s working fine though)
  • A LOT of cash items missing. Event items (20tp and 30 tp) and also a bunch of founder’s pack stuff such as the 60D Token went poof.
  • Storage is broken
  • Cards being equipped “disappearing”

Any other bugs to take note of? Maybe besides ones relating to addons.

“Good” bugs:

• Unannounced TP items previously only in KR were released (i.e. Bunny Costume (M) for wizards, the new bird companion, and some other costumes).

Every chat outside of normal chat doesn’t function.
Tokens turned into an unusable TP item for some reason
Early access pack items went poof

the 20tp and 30tp from the first event scavenger i havent used them, they are all gone

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Event board isn’t working.

I still have my Stat and Skill reset potions due to having them in the storage. Cant take stuff out of the storage though…

i did lost my stat reset too but not the free one … the 2 founder one got replace by 2 item name 198 tp … wont click on it & hoppe the fix this ! i save those 2 for later

My patcher seem to crash at the end…is anybody havin this problem? it says there was an error…but the game still run thou lol…

The real question here is, did they fix the party bug?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Where’s my event TP? x.x

1 Like

Good thing I already used that tp.huehue

IMC better have backups to roll back into after some hotfixes, else they might recieve more angry players than ever.:upside_down:

they took away our TP so they can give it in gvg event.

2 Likes

The game is in the most broken state right now. Dunno if I should bother playing right now.

Ill just go ahead and assume stat reset potions has a visual bug where they turn into 198 TP item, while 60day tokens turned into 368 TP items, by all means, i dont mind if my 60 day tokens turned into 368 TP each, thats 7x 30 day tokens, Winning!

I can’t… I just can’t. I try to log in to see what’s fixed and am assaulted with bugs from all sides. IMC plz.

30day token also became 330TP lol

Lel. A Novice in their office modified the database a little bit :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

now it’s gonna be worse