Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

The buff description mentions that it affects close range attacks and magic attacks so it’s 99,99% not a bug. Here a screenshot from what it says:

Aukuras

From the Ignas’ wrath buff experience we can deduce that if we can trust something, it’s the description of the buff itself when applied and not the actual skill/item description in such cases [which says by the way: “[…] adds Fire property damage to your close-range magic attacks”;
I bet the “and” between “close-range” and “magic attacks” was lost in translation xD].

It’s sad that the effect only applies fully to magic circles,though, and it scales only with skill level and attribute level and not with any base stat, which makes the buff inferior to basically all other buffs out there that can be additionally enhanced with e.g. INT/SPR/DEX/whatever stat.

This leaves Aukuras level 15 with max enhancement attribute at 1200 fire property damage for magic circles and at 600 fire property damage for all melee and non-circle magic attacks.

1 Like

2 quick questions on Chaplain.
1- Does Last Rites add a line like Sacrament or just damage like Blessing?
2- Does Aspergillum damage go to every line or just to its own?

Thanks!

Last Rites adds a line, but it overwrites Sacrament.

Aspergillum damage is its own line.

I’m going to go priest > kabba > oracle. I have a few questions on kabba.

1. is the wheel skill merkabah bugged past level 1?

2. do the % multiplier from Gevura stack with oracle % multiplier from death sentence?

Anyone has any idea or tips on using koinoma? It only works for me sometimes, not sure how to correctly trigger it, all I know is I need 2 other teammates.

I wonder, how good is ZealotOracleDruid overall?

Especially how do all those damage multipliers work.

Will Fanaticism + Demi Lycan (+1 from Divine Might) give
100%*185%*124% = 229.4% or 100%+85%+24% = 209%

In latter case Demi Lycan will give only ~13% dmg which is kinda meh.
Thus going Druid will mostly mean going for crit buffs.

Will Death sentence slap +55% over ~220% from a previous calculation or multiply it by 1.55?

And yes, I’ve spent some time reviewing the damage formula, but those threads are quite old.

Zealot isn’t as good as it once was, so I don’t know where you’ll be taking your damage from. The common dps build people go for is 2 out of those 3 classes then rounding it up with inqui.

Did I miss anything except Blind Faith nerf? Still trying to figure out builds for my 13 characters =_=.

I had 3 Clerics around 350 lv when Re:build hit.

I made the first one into ExorcistPlague DoctorDruid
Easy lv5 CM clears with my derp equip, Asio Mace and Healing factor/Chrotasmata

Maybe I’ll make the third one an Inquisitor, thanks for your suggestion.

I just don’t want too many Inquisitors smashing/ripping everything.

It’s just not worth building around fanatic illusion anymore since the skill factor is pretty low. afaik most people nowadays take zealot for fanaticism buff, immolation melt armor attribute, and the crit dmg attribute on blind faith.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll try to build something more … effective.

People still max out Illusion because it does do good damage, but zealot is a buff class now so you kinda gotta pick inquisitor or exorcist (or both) with it for big burst.

In the end I went:

Plague DoctorInquisitorExorcist
for my 2nd cleric (Healing Factor and best damage skills, but no dmg boosts)
Though you can consider BDS + Velnia Monkey a dmg boost.

OracleZealotExorcist
for my 3rd cleric (boosts from Zealot and Oracle and 2 invuln skills to keep Zealot alive)
It kinda lacks offensive skills. Should max Smite, I guess.
Also, Arcane Energy is sooo good with Zealot.

No builds without Exorcist, I guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Out of curiosity, which do you like the most? I just came back to Rebuild less than a month ago and cant seem to find a good build. I am playing with two friends that are mainly dps but i like to support and also deal quite a bit of damage. Also if you don’t mind a template of sorts for a suggested build.

Plague DoctorInquisitorExorcist

[Plague Doctor]

• Healing Factor makes you immortal in most of content using any armor … even without armor.
  • Modafinil = Party wide haste. Very addictive.
  • DOT damage skill and poison skill for Velnia Monkey Card included.

[Inquisitor]

• Mostly Breaking Wheel + Ripper high CD room cleaner.
  • God Smash as a filler.
  • Judgment to trigger demon race specific bonuses against any monster. (Smite, God Smash and especially Exorcist’s Rubric and Katadikazo)

[Exorcist]

• Rubric - 15 sec CD high damage channeling skill.
  • Koinoia for situational party damage.

I would say OraclePlague Doctor

[Oracle]

• Prophecy +30% damage from attribute.
  • Death Sentence +55% (with Divine might) damage debuff. With Reset attribute its CD resets after each monster killed under DS.
  • Arcane Energy, Divine Might and Twist of Fate are nice too.

[Plague Doctor]

• Modafinil
  • Damage
  • Unkillable

As for the third class, it depends.

• Want to whack packs of mobs when not casting Death Sentence? ➜ [Inquisitor]
    Bonus: Breaking Wheel to turn ally attacks/skills into a wide AOE.

• Want more consistent damage (hey, who will cast DS then?)➜ [Exorcist]
    Bonus: Koinoia party dmg gimmick. (buffed to 535% damage on kTOS)

• Want to be more supportive, have Revive and Mass Heal? ➜ [Priest]
    Bonus: Blessing and Aspersion.

• Want another damaging AOE which can heal allies + personal damage and crit buffs? ➜ [Druid]
    Bonus: Cute wan-wan demi-lycan. Lasts 2 minutes.

• Desperately want to cast Barrier and Restoration w/o scrolls? ➜ [Paladin]

3 Likes

Wow that was quite comprehensive! Thank you!! When people make these builds, do they usually stay in a specific order? Like Oracle -> PD seems like a tough start or is there a reason?
Immortal and Addictive seems fun.

No reason really. Just a habit of mine from the old rank system. Plague Doctor seems like a good start.

Hi guys I wanted to ask for some advice.
I have an Oracle/Inqui/Zealot that recently decided to change to Krivis/Inqui/Zealot (similar to my old pre rebuild build) mainly cause of Divine Stigma and Zalciai that gives a very good buff to crits.
Do you think is a good option? I had Oracle but I think is a bit overkill specially cause every party has 1 and, even though is OP at the moment, I prefer to have something different and extend my buffs.
What Red cards do you think could be good? I have 3 Velnia +2 Biteregina, but was thinking about using glass mole and extend the efect with meltis and have the boost on damage when i need it and not only when i manage to get the enemy poisoned. I think Moa could be useful cause of Judgment but that will be nerfed against bosses.
What do you think?

You gonna miss Arcane Energy. Just saying.

huh?

that's how very good buffs to crits look like

Still if you are planning to take Krivis for Zaibas, Divine Stigma and Melstis, then TS gave a nice recommendation for Krivis ➜ Zealot. You should really read the Krivis part.

From July 9-10 2018 patch notes:

• Froster Lord Card: Effects changed to “[★/2]% chance per attack of applying Frostbite to target for 4 sec”. Frostbite reduces movement speed and increases Lightning property damage received by 50%.

Froster Lord > Glass Mole (the first one at least). Drop at least one Velnia Monkey. Still, with amount of Zaibas attacks, you should be able to apply poison often.

With ping, animation and all it will realistically leave you 8~10 seconds of +20% damage. You’d better time it for Fanaticism.

how is that more consistent than a poison combo with the same +dmg%?

1 I use Arcane energy as a scroll if I need.

2 Is a good buff specially cause the crit damage get buffed by Divine Stigma and I dont need to be in the same place to keep the buff as Druid does. Besides I refer mainly at the -15% crit res
on bosses, not just the damage, which you’re right, Druid’s is waaay better. But I have problems getting crits against bosses.

3 Frostbite debuff doesn’t increase lightning damage anymore. It used to say that in the card’s description, now it’s gone, besides it doesn’t work on bosses.

4 Jugdment last 25 secs at lv10 so I thought could be combined with my other debuffs before bursting.

Sterea Trofh is just a buff, not a grass anymore.

But Demi-Lycan gets +60% crit rate and +24% physical and +30% magical damage. Isn’t it better?

Yeah, I have a traumatic experience of getting 0% crit on Irredian’s Shelter bosses with my Druid.

Oh, that’s lame.

Still that target count. Also, if enemies die too fast, that’s a long downtime.